** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Spain Super Copa first leg 14th August

Re: Spain Super Copa first leg 14th August What's this game treated like over in Spain, as it's the two big teams meeting will it be spiced up? The games between these two were pretty dull affairs last season with plenty of under 2.5, which doesn't make great reading for the Over 2.5 that I took @ 19/20 Bet365 for 3 points, however interestingly the last six games in the Super Cup have gone over 2.5 which got me thinking, as this game doesn't haven't have as much riding it as the league and cup games last season, will we see some better football with the pressure off and not so much diving/play-acting? If that is the case then we have talent on the pitch who can create goals easily, they'll want to make this more of a spectacle I feel and whilst that doesn't always mean we need goals, I reckon overs is worth a bet here at even money.

Re: Spain Super Copa first leg 14th August I just cannot make my mind on this game, both Real and Barcelona look good to me. So, I hope for an open match and lots of goals, given that both teams have a lot of firepower and this isn't a league match which tend to be closed... BOTH TO SCORE @ 1,66 (Bet365) OVER 2,5 GOALS @ 1,85 (Bet365)

Re: Spain Super Copa first leg 14th August Real Madrid - Barcelona Real Madrid made good preparation season, playing 7 matches, winning all of them. They will miss only Sahin, Granero and Altintop. Benzema, Ozil, Ronaldo and company are showing great performance and skills and I expect Mou, more motivated tha Guardiola to win this Cup. Mou knew that if Real start with eventual trophy against Barca, that will bost their confidence for sure and would be the perfect start of the season. Real got full squad for their preparation season and all players trained and player together, so I expect the hosts in better condition tonight too. Barca missed some of their regulars during the summer, due to International duties, injuries, etc. Today they will miss their captain Puyol. Busquets is doubt. Messi joined the team this week and hadnt played a single friendly with Barca this summer, the same situation is with Dani Alves and Marscheano. In the same time Xavi and Puqie got some light injury problems and missed some training sessions last week. Barca made some really poor efforts in the friendlies losing from Man United with 1:2 and from Chivas Guadalajara 1:4. The history is on Real side too, as Real got 5-1-2 against Barca in Super Cup matches. 17:8 goal diff. for Real. Barca had never won the Super Cup playing against Real. I expect Mou to search for comfortable win at home, before the 2nd match in Barcelona. Real players are in better condition IMO and that will be the key tonight Real to win 2.40 @ William Hill

Re: Spain Super Copa first leg 14th August Barca team: Valdez Adriano, Macherano, Abidal, Alvez Thiago, Kieta, Iniesta Sanchez, Villa, Messi Don't know the Real Madrid line up, just caught the barcelona side being named on sky sports news. A decent barcelona side but I don't know how serious this game will be played so I think ill be involved but using the bet in play.