** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Portugese Liga - August 12 - 15

Re: Portugese Liga - August 13 - 15 Setubal - Ferreira Pick Ferreira, -0.5, odds 2.99 @ Pinnacle Sports Reasoning Setubal has financial problems and they lost some important players which is reflected in their pre-season results. Ferreira is a good away side and they had a good pre-season. Good luck. :ok

Re: Portugese Liga - August 12 - 15 Leiria - Academica: Draw @ 3.25 (Coral) 10/10 In 8 first round matches, in Portugal I, we had 1 home win, 6 draws, and 1 away win (Porto). So, we see a great propensity for the draw in this league at the outset at least. Leiria and Academica are pretty evenly matched sides. Leiria finished in 10th place, last season, 10 points above relegation. Academica finished in 14th place and 5 points above relegation. Last season, this fixture ended 2-1 in favour of Leiria and the reverse fixture at Academica ended 0-0. Leiria is a financially challeneged team so the roster didn't improve much and the hosts should struggle this season. Academica signed a few players from Porto so some improvement may be expected from last season. I don't think either team will want to lose the season opener and we should get a tight match which increases the chances of the draw. The draw is a good value bet in such a match, I think.