** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Dutch Eredivisie August 13-15

Re: Dutch Eredivisie August 13-15 Early Thoughts Feyenoord - Roda Feyenoord had a 0-2 victory over Excelsior last week. Feyenoord lost many important players (Rio, Wijnaldum and Castaignos) and replaced them basically with players of Excelsior, a team that normally fights against relegation. In short, I expect Feyenoord to struggle this season. Roda had a 2-1 victory over Groningen and they played 75 minutes with 10 men and were chasing a 0-1 scoreline. Their coach got a good reputation over the past years and he is not affraid to take risks in order to win a game. Last year head to head Roda beat Feyenoord 3-0 at home and away they played 1-1 and beat Feyenoord with penalties in the Dutch Cup. In 2009 Feyenoord lost at home 2-3 to Roda. Possible Picks: Roda to win, odds 5.26 @ Pinnacle Sports. Roda +0.5, odds 2.40 @ SBOBET In my opinion Roda to win has more value than +0.5.

Re: Dutch Eredivisie August 13-15

Early Thoughts Feyenoord - Roda Feyenoord had a 0-2 victory over Excelsior last week. Feyenoord lost many important players (Rio, Wijnaldum and Castaignos) and replaced them basically with players of Excelsior, a team that normally fights against relegation. In short, I expect Feyenoord to struggle this season. Roda had a 2-1 victory over Groningen and they played 75 minutes with 10 men and were chasing a 0-1 scoreline. Their coach got a good reputation over the past years and he is not affraid to take risks in order to win a game. Last year head to head Roda beat Feyenoord 3-0 at home and away they played 1-1 and beat Feyenoord with penalties in the Dutch Cup. In 2009 Feyenoord lost at home 2-3 to Roda. Possible Picks: Roda to win, odds 4.50 @ SBOBET, but wait with these odds @ SBOBET Pinnacle Sports might open with 4.7 - 4.9. ;) Roda +0.5, odds 2.09 @ The Greek In my opinion Roda to win has more value than +0.5.
I noticed Feyenoord's improvement last season, and I was impressed with their performance in their win at Excelsior, so I would be surprised if they don't win this one - not so sure that Roda bet is good value.

I noticed Feyenoord's improvement last season' date=' and I was impressed with their performance in their win at Excelsior, so I would be surprised if they don't win this one - not so sure that Roda bet is good value.[/quote'] The first half was boring, in the second half Feyenoord dominated. By their own standards Excelsior last year had good team, but they lost almost all important players many of whom left for Feyenoord. Last year Feyenoord did have a reaction during their season. When Rio came they started to play better. Anyways, I am pretty sure that Roda has value and people in my Skype list, some of whom I rate more highly than myself, tend to agree. Thank you for your input though. ;)

Re: Dutch Eredivisie August 13-15 Groningen - ADO 1 @1,72 (Unibet) Groningen had a good game at Roda JC last week even though they lost, they created many chances and gave few away. They were very unfortunate to lose the game. Ado played a boring 0-0 draw at home against Vitesse and were not impressing. The game was boring and so was ADO. They do have Verhoek available who cancelled his own transfer to Nottingham at the very last minute. He is in the squad for sunday. Medium stakes:hope

Groningen - ADO 1 @1' date=72 (Unibet) Groningen had a good game at Roda JC last week even though they lost, they created many chances and gave few away. They were very unfortunate to lose the game. Ado played a boring 0-0 draw at home against Vitesse and were not impressing. The game was boring and so was ADO. They do have Verhoek available who cancelled his own transfer to Nottingham at the very last minute. He is in the squad for sunday. Medium stakes:hope
You are right that Groningen created many chances in a game vs. Roda and would deserve much more than loss, but it's also important to know that Roda was with only 10 men from 12th minute when their player was sent off and Groningen manage to score from a penalty. Roda was pretty lucky with two goals in the end, but they fighted and got a reward with a win in front of their own fans. I didn't see much of the ADO game, but i think they will Bulykin pretty much this year. They still got great creators but their lack of quality finishing might cost them this season, but transfer window is still open.

You are right that Groningen created many chances in a game vs. Roda and would deserve much more than loss, but it's also important to know that Roda was with only 10 men from 12th minute when their player was sent off and Groningen manage to score from a penalty. Roda was pretty lucky with two goals in the end, but they fighted and got a reward with a win in front of their own fans. I didn't see much of the ADO game, but i think they will Bulykin pretty much this year. They still got great creators but their lack of quality finishing might cost them this season, but transfer window is still open.
Correct. I should have mentioned that. Furthermore the stats for the last games Groningen-ADO are 6-0-1. So they have their advantage in history.

Re: Dutch Eredivisie August 13-15 Other thoughts... Ajax - Heerenveen Heerenveen has good offensive capabilities and they have the pace upfront to hurt Ajax in a counter attack. For that reason Heerenveen to win for 13.50 @ Pinnacle Sports seems to be tempting. However, Ron Jans is not the kind of coach that can give Heerenveen the motivation and the confidence that is required to win. Furthermore, a rivalry such as Den Haag and Utrecht have with Ajax is lacking. This match would very likely be an over which is reflected by the odds. Utrecht - Graafschap Head to head both teams drew 6 times out of the 9 last meetings. Due to transfers Utrecht lost some important offensive minded players (Wolfwinkel and Mertens) and bought Gerndt who has yet to prove himself in the Eredivisie. Under 3 and a draw is available for 1.70/4.15 @ Pinnacle Sports.

Groningen - ADO 1 @1' date=72 (Unibet) Groningen had a good game at Roda JC last week even though they lost, they created many chances and gave few away. They were very unfortunate to lose the game. Ado played a boring 0-0 draw at home against Vitesse and were not impressing. The game was boring and so was ADO. They do have Verhoek available who cancelled his own transfer to Nottingham at the very last minute. He is in the squad for sunday. Medium stakes:hope
Never in danger 4-2 FT:beer