** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

MTT Sunday Grind *Finished Early*Profit $25.48*

Danshot

Re: MTT Sunday Grind

Up next 1.40pm $11 8 Game Mix , Tourney Id: 430513568 and also the 2pm Bigger $5.50 Then later the Bigger $22 and the Sunday Storm Have $5.70 left
If you need to make the extra up, to play another, then just take from previous winnings :ok .........................and the best of :hope

Cheers , I might play the Bigger $11 tourney just after the Sunday Storm kicks off. You going to be playing any tourneys on stars today?
just played a gala freeroll, allin 1st hand with 10 10 against a7, and ace on riv. :lol Playing nothing at moment, but will do the div1 thing, and pp mag ukipt, and maybe the sunday storm. Just looked and now thought i'd play the $5 bigger, so playing now lol

Re: MTT Sunday Grind In the bigger $5.50 up to 7800 with avg at 3800 was upto 10K after Ad Kd vs 9d 7d on 8 10 Q board two diamonds both river the flush then missed a big draw with Jd 9d UTG I raised BB calls with 10h 7h flop 8d 5d 10s he checks I bet he raises I jam well over pot he snaps with just top pair I miss a 60%

In the bigger $5.50 up to 7800 with avg at 3800 was upto 10K after Ad Kd vs 9d 7d on 8 10 Q board two diamonds both river the flush then missed a big draw with Jd 9d UTG I raised BB calls with 10h 7h flop 8d 5d 10s he checks I bet he raises I jam well over pot he snaps with just top pair I miss a 60%
GL :hope I'm on 11700, won nice pot with 10 10 board 23478 :D

just played a gala freeroll, allin 1st hand with 10 10 against a7, and ace on riv. :lol Playing nothing at moment, but will do the div1 thing, and pp mag ukipt, and maybe the sunday storm. Just looked and now thought i'd play the $5 bigger, so playing now lol
Unlucky is the luck element that keeps it exciting though else it be just like chess. See you have built a nice stack quick in $5.50 too :clap

Re: MTT Sunday Grind Update : Bigger $5.50 - Played one hand really bad with 75 spades 3 way the BB , raiser check i'm on button board Q76 rainbow I bet and call off the short stack raiser despite having enough to get away $11 8 Game : Only had 14 runners and I'm now in 8th with 8 remaining this room to get back in it though :hope

Re: MTT Sunday Grind The 11BB shove after that was actually with AJ praying didn't get called thought was a bit strong to just fold with still 100 from the money. Though the bubble has just been bust I'm going all out to amass chips as the next jump isn't till like 400th

The 11BB shove after that was actually with AJ praying didn't get called thought was a bit strong to just fold with still 100 from the money. Though the bubble has just been bust I'm going all out to amass chips as the next jump isn't till like 400th
Agree :hope

Re: MTT Sunday Grind Wow QJ limp only blinds see a flop with me , flop comes J 10 6 with 2 diamonds SB checks BB goes all in for around pot 4k I reship all in SB calls as well he turns over 10 6 for bottom two , the BB has 32 diamonds for flush draw I hit queen on turn and fade river :drums Then ace king I 3 bet ship in over 4x raise who calls me off with Ace queen board runs out clear for me , timed the rush nicely :nana

Re: MTT Sunday Grind Stake Over : lost with a set to rivered flush in 18 man. He checked river after hitting I fired all in for under pot bizarre hand. Anyways shipping $90.30 back to you now sorry to cut it short even though missed family meal still annoyed at the Ace Jack and I lost my composure so best the quit ahead :) Thanks for the support Ooblio and the other PLers who checked in to see the progress. Unfortunately despite the 3 cashes none were mega deep and in the big money.