** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

MTT Sunday Grind *Finished Early*Profit $25.48*

Danshot

Name: DanShot Stake Requested: $75 Event/Tournament: MTTs on Stars around 7/8 Tourneys Offer: Stake back then 60/40 in favour th backer/backers Date of Event/Tournament: 7th August 2011 Upon acceptance of my stake request, I Daniel Rapley agree to play the below tournament and pay out each share of any winnings within 10 days. I understand and agree that my staking request is an agreement between myself and my staker/stakers and Punterslounge.com will not have any liability for any disputes between the parties involved. My first free weekend off work and I'm looking at playing a schedule of around 8 tourneys if the kind people of Punters Lounge are willing to back me again. I had one slight lose in my first attempt and a good profit in my last that I run with ooblio's kind backing. The core plan is a schedule similar to this: 5pm: Bigger $22 6.30pm: Sunday Storm $11 7pm: Bigger $11 with a $11 8 game mix in there have played a few this at lower stakes with a ROI of over 100. And possibly a $8.80 Cap to start at 3pm and a couple $5.50 tourneys. so I'm looking for a total of $75 With stake back of course. So $7.50 equal 10% of profits after your stake back is given. Then a 60/40 profit share in your favour. $75 Ooblio Received Stake : $75 (SB then 60/40 in favour Ooblio) $8.80 NL - 93rd /2125 $23.80 $11 NL 6 Max Turbo - 41st /682 $34.10 $11 8 Game Mix - 7th /14 $5.50 Bigger - 631st /10888 $10.88 $7 18 Man : 8th Spare $31.70 Winnings: $68.78 Total $100.48 Ooblio Share : $75 + $15.30 My Share: $10.18 Transfer on stars is ideal , Danshot89 (UK) but can take moneybookers. Thanks for support

Re: MTT Sunday Grind

My first free weekend off work and I'm looking at playing a schedule of around 8 tourneys if the kind people of Punters Lounge are willing to back me again. I had one slight lose in my first attempt and a good profit in my last that I run with ooblio's kind backing. The core plan is a schedule similar to this: 5pm: Bigger $22 6.30pm: Sunday Storm $11 7pm: Bigger $11 with a $11 8 game mix in there have played a few this at lower stakes with a ROI of over 100. And possibly a $8.80 Cap to start at 3pm and a couple $5.50 tourneys. so I'm looking for a total of $75 With stake back of course. So $7.50 equal 10% of profits after your stake back is given. Then a 60/40 profit share in your favour. Transfer on stars is ideal , Danshot89 (UK) but can take moneybookers. Thanks for support
Will do all again, if ok ?

Re: MTT Sunday Grind Just had a double knock out with KQ in SB , UTG 3x to 120 I flat BB flats as well flop my the nuts with 2 diamonds I check BB bets 240 his AQ , UTG raises to 900ish with JJ for a set , I reship for the 3000ish starting stack and the BB snaps with AQ no draw expect the gutshot board a complete fade and I'm upto 7000. Previous two pots : lost on river with KQ after playing too passive 3 way with flopped top pair and let him get there. then raised 265 a UTG limper with 9 10 spades in mid position he calls I fire 340 the K65 flop he check called , turn is 4 check check river J I decide to check behind he showed 97 clubs.

Re: MTT Sunday Grind Another double bust I'm up to 15000 had 99 3 ways flop comes A98 2 diamonds AJ check AQ bets 510 I raise to 1200 AJ shoves 2000 AQ calls I ship and hold despite having to fade river flush after turn is a diamond :cheers

Wheels slowly coming off lost shipping A7 into short stack after he open with KK. Then 3 bet JJ get called my A7 flop ace high I call one min bet one river. Opened a lil wider and being played back at. :wall
You still got 10k, hang in there :ok lots of time left :hope

Very quick structure in this one , already approached the bubble time Paid 72 Avg 16k Me 8K currently on break in 62nd with 85 left started with 682
Been watching Dan, VWP, liked the AJ against 66, and flush on river, and also when you moved table and missed blinds, then moved again (all helps) :rollin:ok