FLAT RACING SAT.30TH JULY

Passed the stewards cup through the speed rating spreadsheet : COLONEL MAK 149 QUEST FOR SUCCESS 147 MACS POWER 146 ANCIENT CROSS 145 KANAF 143 DOCOFTHEBAY 143 of course this a very very open race and the draw may well play a big part as it invariably does ,i personally very much like the claims of COLONEL MAK 20/1 generally who was well fancied for the wokingham but has only just showed signs that hes now coming to hand with his last run showing a speed figure capable of winning this .macs power also has good claims along with ancient cross who pops up in big races every now and then but colonel mak 5pts e.w 20/1 should give me a good run hopefully if the high draw isnt too much of a hinderence today (compared to the more favoured centre)

Re: FLAT RACING SAT.30TH JULY Inquistress 5.55 Lingfield - 20/1 - 0.5 E.W. ................ Heading away from goodwood for a littile while and this one really did catch my eye it has nothing to do with the form of the horse . It is the jockey booking that is intresting me about this horse . Rachel Kneller get the Ride and boy what a clone of hayley turner she is ... Well she will be as good as because she always gets the outsiders and gives them a good ride the majority of the time .. She is definatly a jockey to follow so stick her in your notebook ..............

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.