TheImp's 'One Day Only' £300 to £2000 challenge! (Currently £516.38)

TheImp

Right folks, exactly what it says on the tin. Starting bank of £300 which I made from the Fury fight yesterday so is in effect 'expendable' (I would definately not play around with this sort of money normally with a 'glory hunt'). The aim is to reach approx £2000 by 2am. I have done this before here on a smaller scale... http://forum.punterslounge.com/f19/bounce08s-one-day-only-glory-hunt-190-96-finished-118011/ Will be betting on football only, singles and doubles and in-play if I see anything of value. Will be looking to do this in around 4 bets (averaging odds of around 1.80). I will especially be looking at doubles of over 1.5 goals in various friendlies which tend to have more goals. Some may say it is foolish, stupid and simply illogical - I see it as an exciting Sunday for you all to follow with no risk to yourselves! All bets with bet365. First selection in the next hour or so... :hope

Re: TheImp's 'One Day Only' £300 to £2000 challenge! Cheers everyone. Bet 1 Gent v Getafe - Over 1.5 @ 1.27 WON Volga Nizhny v Spartak Moscow - Over 1.5 @ 1.35 WON Double @ 1.72 WON Stake: £300 Return: £516 Bank: £516

Re: TheImp's 'One Day Only' £300 to £2000 challenge!

Good start. Where do you go from here.
:ok Technically only 2 more bets plus a third much smaller bet to go to reach £2k. I'll be looking at another Over 1.5 double in the next half an hour or so for later on. Got my eye on a game in the Norwegian league for one of the next selections.

:ok Technically only 2 more bets plus a third much smaller bet to go to reach £2k. I'll be looking at another Over 1.5 double in the next half an hour or so for later on. Got my eye on a game in the Norwegian league for one of the next selections.
Good luck :ok.....................Hasn't the Norweigan football been called off this weekend? Im sure i read somehwere it had

Good luck :ok.....................Hasn't the Norweigan football been called off this weekend? Im sure i read somehwere it had
Possibly mate. It was just a fixture I saw a few days back. I know they called off the Start/Molde game on Friday. Also looking at a game in the Finnish league.

Re: TheImp's 'One Day Only' £300 to £2000 challenge! (Currently £516.38) Bet 2 FC Tatron Presov v MSK Zilina - Over 1.5 @ 1.37 JJK v TPS - Over 1.5 @ 1.22 Double @ 1.68 Stake: £516.38 Return: £867.52 :hope

Re: TheImp's 'One Day Only' £300 to £2000 challenge! (Currently £516.38) I'll take these as losers, 1-0 and 0-0 with 5 minutes left. £516 gone like that! Oh well. I'll be back with another one next time I've got a decent bit of profit.