** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

greyhounds

wintz

I am going to the dogs in Dublin this coming Saturday and it will be my first time at a dog track. I was wondering if anyone has any tips on the right way to bet at the dogs - should I do reverse forecasts or what? Any trap take preference? Is there a rating system for who gets what trap? thanks

Re: greyhounds trap stats are different for all tracks mate, someone who should be able to give you a bit of advice about betting etc.. though is trackspy, if hes about Personally i try to stick to win bets most of the time, i also like to back dogs that hit the front early often seem to get a run for your money. Good Luck anyway

Re: greyhounds Cant help at the moment as I only cover english form but the irish greyhound board do have a cracking website with form etc so you can look at the runners beforehand. I think the site is http://www.igb.ie I will have a look myself and get back to you if I see anything worth a bet. Mike:- not too sure about the shiny pin thing!! actually some nights it could well be better!!!

Re: greyhounds I have had a look at the card and I must admit I am no expert on Irish Open racing, which makes up the card on Saturday night. There is some quality animals on show and the only thing i can pass on is about Tyrur Jim from Paul Hennesseys kennel. Paul sends his dogs over to my kennel quite alot and I know he tinks a lot about this dog. The card tipster also has him tipped. The only other dog I could possible tip is another likely fav in tomsheaboy. The racecard can be found from the link below and you would probably do ok following the comments and tips on the card. Sorry I cant be any more help, if there is anything you need to know about English racing just let me know. http://www.igb.ie/RACECARDS/SPK080105RACECARD.PDF