** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Belgium-Jupiler Pro League > Ante-Post 2011-12 Season

Re: Belgium-Jupiler Pro League > Ante-Post 2011-12 Season Follow you on thisone mate. Anderlecht can't afford another poor season after missing champions league spots last year. I think they bought a lot of good players, but a lot wil depend on the staying or not of Romelu Lukaku and if he leaves the question is can Anderlecht find a striker who can replace him? Club Brugge bought a lot of great players and I think they'll be a serious competitor this season. No chances for the other teams I guess Genk lost a lot of good players (courtois, matoukou and in future perhaps de bruyne or vossen?) and pressure is on now. Last season they played cool without a lot of pressure Standard lost Witsel and prob. Defour aswell and Riga just sucks as a coach. can tell you 1 thing. I'm lookin forward to next weekend when we're starting again :D

Re: Belgium-Jupiler Pro League > Ante-Post 2011-12 Season I think Club Brugge will make the best start of all. Anderlecht Transfers in: Denis Odoi (STVV) Diogo (Sao Paulo, on loan) Ablaye Seck (Niarry Tally) Massimo Bruno (Charleroi) Behrang Safari (FC Bazel) Chancel Mbemba Mangulu (MK Etanchéité) Guillermo Molins (Malmo) Samuel Firmino de Jesus (Werder Bremen) Ronald Vargas (Club Brugge) Transfers out: Nemanja Rnic (Partizan Belgrado) Arnaud De Greef (Westerlo) Jan Lecjaks (Young Boys Bern) Bigen Yala-Lusala (Lokeren, on loan) Hernan Losada (GBA) Jordan Garcia-Calvete (STVV, on loan) Sebastien Siani (Brussels) René Sterckx (Zulte-Waregem, on loan) Christophe Diandy (OH Leuven, uitleenbasis) Birger Longueville (Roeselare) Victor Bernardez (Juarez) Anderlecht misses some important players: Vargas(3 months), Mollins (6 months or more :( and Legear (He has always something :p) Biglia will wait for his operation after the qualifying round of EL. I expect that Anderlecht will be strong in the 2nd part of the season, so I only pick Club Brugge and maybe Anderlecht after a few weeks. In my opinion Lukaku will be strong this season because he is more relaxed then last season. He doesn't have to go to school wich is better for him, now he can fit out. I hope he will stay fore 1 more season and Anderlecht will get more money for him. Anderlecht have some youngsters who are ready to drop in the team to play some of the match. : Praet (AM), Musonda L. (DM), Kabasele (CA), Matos (AM), J.Lukaku (LB, he will get it hard because there ar 3 other LB's: Safari, Diogo and Deschacht). This is the best possible line-up for Anderlecht

Proto Odoi - Juhasz/Mazuch - Samuel - Safari Legear-Gillet-Biglia-Vargas/Reynaldo Lukaku- Suarez/Kabasele

Ariël Jacobs played the last season a lot in 4-2-3-1, but I prefer to play with 2 attackers because Lukaku can do all the work alone. The problem is that there is no second good attacker in the squad. Bulykin will be sold and Tom de Sutter is really poor imo. Club Brugge Transfers in: Thomas Meunier (Virton) Frederik Stenman (Groningen, Zwe, 27j, 3j) Bjorn Vleminckx (NEC, 25j, 5j) Vladan Kujovic (Willem II) Víctor Vázquez Solsona (Barcelona B) Niki Zimling (Udinese/NEC) Michael Almebäck (Örebrö) Thomas Högli (Trömsö, Noo, 27j) Lior Refaelov (Maccabi Haïfa, Isr, 25j) Transfers out: Geert De Vlieger (retirement) Stijn Stijnen (:p) Peter Van der Heyden (Beerschot) Ivan Perisic (Borussia Dortmund) Ronald Vargas (Anderlecht) Jorn Vermeulen (OHL) Dorge Kouemaha (Kaiserslautern) Junior Diaz (Wisla Krakau) Club Brugge did some interesting purchases. There greatest lose is Vargas but they moderated with the transfers of Vazquez and Refaelov. I expect a lot of this 2 players also from Vleminckx, the top goalscorer in the Netherlands last year. The defence is this year also better with the Scandinavian boys: Almeback, Högli and Stenman. The best line-up for Club Brugge:

Coosemans Högli-Donk-Almeback-Stenman Odjidja-Zimling Dirar-Vazquez-Refaelov Vleminckx

:hope

Re: Belgium-Jupiler Pro League > Ante-Post 2011-12 Season Nice written! I agree on Anderlecht, but I think Suarez will play more in the beginning of the season. You must take an Lukaku depart in concideration. Also Biglia and Juhasz could be leaving. Club Brugge is nice. I don't know about your right defender, I suspect Hoefkens to play, not? for the rest I think it'll be the team playing. lookin forward to your overview of Standard and Genk.

Re: Belgium-Jupiler Pro League > Ante-Post 2011-12 Season

Nice written! I agree on Anderlecht, but I think Suarez will play more in the beginning of the season. You must take an Lukaku depart in concideration. Also Biglia and Juhasz could be leaving.
Oh dear, I have forgotten Suarez :lol I have editted my post I hope he will play in front with Lukaku. Kabasele is alsow an option but I don't think he is readdy to play. With Suarez I like the 4-4-2. Genk didn't play verry well yesterday, they came back after 0-1 losing. They didn't given me a good impression.

Oh dear, I have forgotten Suarez :lol I have editted my post I hope he will play in front with Lukaku. Kabasele is alsow an option but I don't think he is readdy to play. With Suarez I like the 4-4-2. Genk didn't play verry well yesterday, they came back after 0-1 losing. They didn't given me a good impression.
havn't seen the match. Havn't seen the goals eiter actually... But Genk is a different story this year. Without Courtois who saved a lot of points and Matoukou + Mavinga gone is a lot of defensive players who left... + Last season it was all good for Genk. European football was the goal and there wasn't a lot of pressure. This season there are way more people who suspect them to play great and... Well! To me the big favorites are Club Brugge and Anderlecht, really can't see anyone else pop up to take the title this year...

havn't seen the match. Havn't seen the goals eiter actually... But Genk is a different story this year. Without Courtois who saved a lot of points and Matoukou + Mavinga gone is a lot of defensive players who left... + Last season it was all good for Genk. European football was the goal and there wasn't a lot of pressure. This season there are way more people who suspect them to play great and... Well! To me the big favorites are Club Brugge and Anderlecht, really can't see anyone else pop up to take the title this year...
This year I espect a lot of Kortrijk. They did a great job on the transfer market .

Re: Belgium-Jupiler Pro League > Ante-Post 2011-12 Season I'm not impressed by their transfers however ;) the most important players of the squad left (De Beule, Kums & Verbauwhede) Also the outgoing transfers of Belhocine, Ibou & Rossini could be problematic. Ok, they got some other players in exchange Ernest "Elbow" Nfor Kristof Van Hout (the giant GK :)) Ervin Zukanovic (still would like to know why he didn't come to Lierse) Mulemo not bad but I think it's less quality than they had last season. De Beuyle & Kums were really influental players. I see lots of changes so it could be an adaption year.

I'm not impressed by their transfers however ;) the most important players of the squad left (De Beule, Kums & Verbauwhede) Also the outgoing transfers of Belhocine, Ibou & Rossini could be problematic. Ok, they got some other players in exchange Ernest "Elbow" Nfor Kristof Van Hout (the giant GK :)) Ervin Zukanovic (still would like to know why he didn't come to Lierse) Mulemo not bad but I think it's less quality than they had last season. De Beuyle & Kums were really influental players. I see lots of changes so it could be an adaption year.
You forget the most important transfer: Czvitkovics. He comes from Debrecen, where he played in the qualifying stages of Champions League and in the groups stage of EL.

Re: Belgium-Jupiler Pro League > Ante-Post 2011-12 Season I think you should always be cautious with players unfamiliar with the competition & style of play. It could also be an immediate "hit" but often players need an adaption period when they arrive in a new club. That's why I only mentioned the players who know the Belgian competition.

I'm not impressed by their transfers however ;) the most important players of the squad left (De Beule, Kums & Verbauwhede) Also the outgoing transfers of Belhocine, Ibou & Rossini could be problematic. Ok, they got some other players in exchange Ernest "Elbow" Nfor Kristof Van Hout (the giant GK :)) Ervin Zukanovic (still would like to know why he didn't come to Lierse) Mulemo
ROFL Nfor did it again :p stupid player

• 3 weeks later...