The Avoid The Drop To The Conference System

Re: The Avoid The Drop To The Conference System - revisited I don't think anyone can predict who is going down now. My money on Chester and Rushden. Rushden pulled it out the bag yesterday tho 1-0 at odds of 3.00:cow Going to start looking on Betfair now instead of the odds from the UK forum - Rushden were 3.25 I believe there:eek Chester got beat 1-0, but more profit for this system Total bets: 17 Total staked: 34 units Strikerate: 8/17 = 47.1% Current bank: 108.02 units Profit/Loss: +8.02 units Yield: +23.59%

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: The Avoid The Drop To The Conference System - revisited barnet won 1-0:) torquay postponed Sorry David reckon Chester have had it, along with Rushden Total bets: 19 Total staked: 38 units Strikerate: 9/19 = 47.4% Current bank: 108.78 units Profit/Loss: +8.78 units Yield: +23.11%

Re: The Avoid The Drop To The Conference System - revisited Two more winners today Chester 2-1 Macclesfield Rushden 1-0 Torquay Total bets: 21 Total staked: 42 units Strikerate: 11/21 = 52.4% Current bank: 114.38 units Profit/Loss: +14.38 units Yield: +34.24%

Re: The Avoid The Drop To The Conference System - revisited Barnet 2-1 Notts Co at 2.36:) Torquay 1-2 Darlington:( Total bets: 23 Total staked: 46 units Strikerate: 12/23 = 52.2% Current bank: 115.10 units Profit/Loss: +15.10 units Yield: +32.83%

Re: The Avoid The Drop To The Conference System - revisited Yep and another win for them yesterday Dave - should be home and hosed now. Almost another great day for this system but for a last minute goal for Rochdale Rushden 2.20 v Rochdale 1-1:( Stockport 2.37 v Wrexham 2-1:) Torquay 2.92 (Betfair) v Cheltenham 1-2:( Total bets: 26 Total staked: 52 units Strikerate: 13/26 = 50% Current bank: 112.84 units Profit/Loss: +12.84 units Yield: +24.7%

Re: The Avoid The Drop To The Conference System - revisited i've not looked at this system for a while as i just wanted to see how it does this year but well done mate - going good Big-Thumbs-Up.gif i dont suppose that you have compared the profit against laying the away side?

Re: The Avoid The Drop To The Conference System - revisited Will check out the stats of laying the away team at the end of the season aliando - could make for interesting reading Big weekend for the system this weekend with 3 selections. Have a personal fancy for Torquay after their cracking away win last week Rushden 2.54 (Betfair) vs Wycombe Stockport 2.32 (Betfair) vs Shrewsbury Torquay 2.42 (Betfair) vs Wrexham :hope

Re: The Avoid The Drop To The Conference System - revisited As seems to be the case every season they are fighting for their lives. My Torquay hunch came in too - I'm having on a punt on them to survive as well - my tips - Barnet and Rushden for the group Rushden 2.54 (Betfair) vs Wycombe 1-3:( Stockport 2.32 (Betfair) vs Shrewsbury:D Torquay 2.42 (Betfair) vs Wrexham:D Total bets: 30 Total staked: 60 units Strikerate: 16/30 = 53.3% Current bank: 119.04 units Profit/Loss: +19.04 units Yield: +31.7%

Re: The Avoid The Drop To The Conference System - revisited Hi MattyNeth, great stats there! Been lurking/following the thread from 2nd week in Feb and am very impressed with the results. Have you considered using this system or tried back testing for other leagues?

Re: The Avoid The Drop To The Conference System - revisited Hi - thanks for the comments. I haven't looked at other divisions i must confess but it could be worth looking at. The yield last year was about 26% until the final 4 games, which brought it down to about 13% in the end. I'm hopeful it will finish above this this season. One for tonight and it's a MASSIVE game which i fancy the home team - Torquay. Torquay 2.32 (Betfair) vs Stockport.

Re: The Avoid The Drop To The Conference System - revisited Torquay thrashed Stockport 4-0 last night, so the 2nd spot for relegation is right up for grabs. Rushden look doomed Total bets: 31 Total staked: 62 units Strikerate: 17/31 = 54.8% Current bank: 121.68 units Profit/Loss: +21.68 units Yield: +34.97%

Re: The Avoid The Drop To The Conference System - revisited Going to be a fascinating end to the season with 5 clubs on 51pts and Oxford on 49pts occupying the 2nd from bottom position. All of the bottom 4 are playing at home, but Rushden are excluded as they are now down. Oxford (2nd bottom) v Leyton Orient Stockport (3rd bottom) v Carlisle Notts Co (4th bottom) v Bury I'll check betfair later in the week to post the prices