Video Form Guide

Well it looks like the Racing Post have pulled off quite an interesting addition to their website called "Video Form Guide", they have played around with this idea on their main tv section on the lead up to big races but this looks a dream for the form reader! Basically as far as I am aware the form guides are availble for every race in the UK today (I feel sorry for the poor sods who have to put these together!) but all you do is click the button and sit back enjoy! as the video will play highlights off all the runners last races from about 2/3F out along with more information to the right about the race

Re: Video Form Guide It's for 'Members Only'.........I never got round to joining :unsure I've noticed another new addition after their 7 hour closure the other night - on the full race result there's an icon just in front of each horses name. If you click on it a panel opens and you can save quick notes by ticking some boxes and can write your own note in a space provided. Might use this for the all weather season next year !