The top vs bottom strategy

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: The top vs bottom strategy Yep looking forward to it Saul From the weekend. It finished 2-2, but the odds for Malmo were 1.36 from the Swedish thread in the Euro Leagues forum, so match is excluded. Will be interesting to back test the Euro Leagues at the end of next season to see if there are certain leagues to avoid next season. Really think the English leagues will be profitable for us....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Re: The top vs bottom strategy Been off for sometime but resurrecting this as of today 1st Feb. System backs any team at home who is in the top 5 of their division vs any team in the bottom 5 of their respective division. England Premier League to Conference Liverpool (2nd) v Birmingham (3rd bottom) 1.40 1pt home win

Re: The top vs bottom strategy Liverpool drew 1-1 with Birmingham. Great start:@ From the weekend, we also had: Northampton 2-0 Rushden. Cobblers were 1.54 So after 2 bets on the new season: Starting bank 100pts Bets: 2 Strikerate: 1/2 50% Profit: -0.46 Current bank: 99.54 Yield: -

Re: The top vs bottom strategy I see. But that is only for games with odds between 1.31-1.4. For odds lower than that the yield was good. I would think the poor yield wa caused by an unfortunate string of results, but I guess we'll see. Good luck with it.

Re: The top vs bottom strategy .... quite like this strategy Matty, looks to be a decent bet.Probably where it could become a little sticky is near the end of the season when relegation candidates are fighting to avoid the drop.Have you ever considered drawing the line at something like the last week or two? Btw the Wycombe selection looks OK to me also, so much so, that I have had a nibble with Betfair.Good luck!;)

Re: The top vs bottom strategy ...yeah! shame indeed, my money went down the swanee!Looks quite a decent strategy though as I said previously, and think that more often than not, these results will come good.I think at the moment Wycombe are going through a bad spell, so maybe they will pick up again.;)

Re: The top vs bottom strategy Earlier on in the thread I also talked about as well as having singles, doing doubles and trebles each week/midweek depending on how many selections the system through up - last season doing doubles produced a 39% yield and doing trebles produced a 95% yield:eek After a few weeks of this now, I'll start listing the results of this season - looking good so far Doubles Week1: Liverpool/Northampton -1pt (Liverpool drew) Week2: Southend/Wycombe -1pt (Wycombe drew) Week3:Northampton (1.6)/Carlisle (1.58) +1.53(both won) Week3:Northampton (1.6)/Morecombe (1.60) +1.56 (both won) Week3:Carlisle (1.58)/Morecombe (1.60) +1.53 (both won) Starting bank 100pts Bets: 5 Strikerate: 3/5 60.0% Profit: +2.62 Current bank: 102.62 Yield: +52.4% Trebles Only the one, and it was a winner this week Northampton (1.6), Carlisle (1.58) and Morecombe (1.6) Starting bank 100pts Bets: 1 Strikerate: 1/1 100% Profit: +3.05 Current bank: 103.05 Yield: +305%

Re: The top vs bottom strategy Singles Chelsea 2-0 Southend 0-0:( Starting bank 100pts Bets: 9 Strikerate: 5/9 56% Profit: -1.15 Current bank: 98.85 Yield: -12.77% Doubles Chelsea/Southend:( Starting bank 100pts Bets: 6 Strikerate: 3/6 50.0% Profit: +1.62 Current bank: 101.62 Yield: +27% Trebles None this weekend Starting bank 100pts Bets: 1 Strikerate: 1/1 100% Profit: +3.05 Current bank: 103.05 Yield: +305%