System Backtesting

Anyone wanting to know how a system has worked in the past? Backtesting system software is widely available but not everyone can access it, thought it would be useful for those unable to backtest a certain criteria to put their query in this thread and i'll backtest it with the software I have. It may be that you want to know something quite simple like how many fav's win novice hurdles at Newbury for example, or how many top weights win nursery races etc... Some other queries may be more specific like trainer and jockey stats in certain races etc.. Just put your query in this thread and i'll check the stats as soon as I can and put the results in here, if i have not answered your query within a couple of days just give me a PM to remind me. Remember the more specific you are the more reliable the results will be. BH

Re: System Backtesting This is a briliant idea Billy and thankyou for doing this and offering your services yet again! I have one that I am sure would be a success but just havnt been able to find stats! I am looking at laying all horses who have won an apprentice race and then go into another race unpenalised in the next few days before it is reassessed for some reason these often seem to be sent off at stupid prices and often get beaten it seems! Thankyou for any help you can offer!

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.