Major League Soccer System

Hi folks This system is based on the fact that the American football scene is still young. It is not in its infancy, like China or India , so the results are no longer chaotic ( 4-5, 6-2, etc) and are more predictable now. However, it is still in its boyhood and so it has not reached the predictable stage yet of 48% home wins, 28% away wins and 24% draws that the British game has. The good news is that the Major League Soccer has more draws than the British scene, which is what my system is based upon. I bet only on certain games and I undertand that this forum allows the poster to withhold some of the system’s secrets , at least in the early stages. So for now, I’ll not say how I select the games just yet. Anyway, the system might be an absolute disaster but just watch it …..don’t bet on it , then you can’t moan about it if it performs badly. Life’s just a joke anyway. There WILL be losers. That’s why we have a bank. The method is to start off with a bank of 200 points and to bet 10 points. The aim will be to complete a double. If the double is successful, the next stake is 10 points. I will review the stake as I go, with a view to increasing it gradually, as an increasing % of the bank. In theory . :D OK, enough of the spiel. Let’s go. Here’s the first bet : Starting Bank = 200 points. 16 July 10 points Vancouver to draw with Salt Lake @ 3.25 with Ladbrokes or Eurobet

Re: Major League Soccer System Not only MLS has more draws than British scene, but it is in fact league with most draws out of all leagues that currently run: an astonishing 67 out of 170 matches, or 39%, finished in draw: www.betvirus.com/topLeagues/draws/ www.betvirus.com/leagueStats/66906/ I spotted that trend, as well, but had no courage to going deeper and find a way to possibly exploit it, as previous seasons had lower percentage of draws - 2008/2009/2010, respectively, had 27/30/24 % of draws; so, in time I spotted increased number of draws, I thought it was because of small number of matches that had been played, and I thought it was "due" to correct itself and bring back to average, but trend still persists at half of the season! Anyway, good luck with your strategy! :ok I'm curious to see what is behind your selections; at the moment, I would say you chose teams that are pretty leveled at home/away records: Vancouver home record has been 2-5-2, Salt Lake away record has been 2-3-2, so it indeed looks like they could settle for a draw... Have I understood correct your staking plan: if you win a match, you will stake all the winnings into next match; and if it wins, too, you "completed a double", so you'll go back to 10 units again? It's similar to my staking plan; but I bet on much lower odds than you, so I go for 10 consecutive bets or untill initial stake is tripled (or bet lost, of course); I have used that staking plan for a couple of years now, and I like it.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.