$1 to $$????

Woodie

This place is like a ghost town at the moment apart from like 2 threads, thought I'd start a thread will last until I guess I go busto :) I havn't played much the last few months started playing a bit last couple weeks won some but withdraw the lot having needing some $$ to keep me going. Anyway challenge is to turn $1 into whatever I can on pokerstars I used up all my fpps a few weeks back so have nothing in there well 122fpps my account is at $1.04!! I would deposit more but really not in a position to do so at the moment so lets see how this goes. I will have no rules I can play what I like but I will try and be sensible with the $$ :hope

Re: $1 to $$???? I love these challenges - the ultimate test of poker skill and discipline - anyone can buy in at stupid stakes and get lucky - but only the best can grind nothing into something ;) Good luck Woody :ok Will be interesting to see how you cope with the discipline side with no specific rules - I fear it will prove all too easy to get ahead of yourself - but look forward to you proving me wrong :ok

Re: $1 to $$???? Thanks guys. I was thinking the hardest part is the first couple of dollars and hope I hope i've past that already :D I played 0.01/0.02 omaha for a few hands and won $0.76 I then played 4 $0.25 45man non turbo sngs I cashed in two of them winning a total of $2.23 which was a 5th and a 2nd place finish :) I gambled a little and played a total of 11 $1.50 heads up non turbos and won $8.34 so a great start! Bankroll now stands at = $12.37 Not sure what I'll play next mayve the $0.25 as a safe option. Here's a quick screenshot of my holdemmanager for today in the sngs 27960386.jpg

Re: $1 to $$???? Ok I'm finished for the day can't seem to get holdem manager working tonight so can't post a screenshot will do tomorrow though if I get it working. Just played some heads up today mostly plo non turbos. Bankroll stands at = $18.25

Re: $1 to $$????

Doing well m8 :ok
Er not anymore big step back today lost $12.61 couldn't hit a flop all day played 9x $0.25 45 mans and min cashed 1. Played 11 heads up sngs in total and lost 8 of them!! last one of the day was a $3 game ah oh. Need a big day tomorrow or could be end of this challenge already :$ bankroll = $5.14

Re: $1 to $$???? Only played 1 heads up since last update been busy last few days I did win that though. Bankroll $6.40 Will put this on hold for a day as I want to play this pokernew mainevent mtt tonight which is $11 obviously won't be included in the challenge, Will be back to this tomorrow.

Re: $1 to $$???? I've decided to quit playing online poker for the time being not sure for how long but it's proberly going to be for a long time, I'm just not going to have the time anymore to put in any serious hours to make it worthwhile and I have more important stuff to concentrate on. If I have a spare few hours in the evening I might try and play a pl added game but apart from that, that will prob be the only time I play online from now on. My ending balance was $33.40 with 1425 fpps.