** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Has Anyone Got Greyhound System?

Hello. Just wondered if anyone has any type of Greyhound system that is effective, I usually bet on football im winning quite alot but there is not alot of games at the moment only about a dozen per night. Im making a reasonable amount of money betting on Football, but i want to earn a bit more hence the reason for this thread. If anyone has any sort of Greyhound system I would be greatful.

Re: Has Anyone Got Greyhound System? In parts of Asia they bet on Rats running through tubes, I'm sure if betting Dogs were any easier they would eat the Rats and race the Dogs. I have never met a person who was successful betting Greyhounds longterm and following any system is fatal. :ok

Re: Has Anyone Got Greyhound System?

In that case perhaps you can accomodate Bookiesnightmare in his quest for a winning system on Greyhounds' date=' I'm sure it will be interesting to all. :ok[/quote'] I don't have a greyhound system but have seen (on another forum) a lay system which seems to be working. Perhaps you could elaborate on why you think that: ...or have I taken your reply out of context?

Re: Has Anyone Got Greyhound System? I will prove you can win on the greyhounds, just follow my thread in the glory hunters.....I dont use a system, the only way to win on the dogs in through hard work. I hve no idea about UK greyhound racing, except there are 6 runners, but if you want to win on Aussie racing, ill be able to help. Basically you want to find dogs that will lead or get a nice run early and who has the ability to take advantage of this...their starting traits are very important, do they crash left at start, do they crash right at start, are they hard railers, are they wide runners....these things can change a race. Nothing beats the feeling of finding a dog at $10 drawn to win and it comes off!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Has Anyone Got Greyhound System? here's a simple system for dogs start with say 100 units back traps 1 and 6 divid your stake by 10 then split this onto 1 and 6, eg 100 divided by 10 =10 then split on 1+6= trap 1 5 units to win trap 6 5 units to win. set your limit to win say 10 units then stop.1 unit is for reference so it could be £1 or £50 and your limit could be then anything.when you hit a winner add winning to bank and divid by 10(or by number of races left)eg 1 wins 3/1 x 5units =20units,add 20 units to bank total 90+20=110 divid by 10 =11 split on 1 + 6 is 5.5units onto next race...and so on

• 12 years later...

Hi

I have a system to lay greyhounds

results from today so far with 3 still to run

14:52 Monmore    (SIM) 2. Chester Queen    0.11    8.80    Lost    0.104
15:26 Newcastle    (SIM) 4. Babs Brandy    0.11    11.00    Lost    0.104
15:28 Monmore    (SIM) 6. Jaguar Rosie    0.11    17.00    Lost    0.104
15:48 Monmore    (SIM) 3. Elderberry Misty    0.11    10.50    Lost    0.104
16:48 Monmore    (SIM) 6. Lucky Lass    0.11    5.10    Lost    0.104
17:08 Monmore    (SIM) 1. Whisky Georgia    0.11    7.80    Lost    0.104
17:28 Monmore    (SIM) 4. Late Lorna    0.11    14.50    Lost    0.104
18:36 Nottingham    (SIM) 6. Point Of Law    0.11    10.00    Lost    0.104
19:16 Sunderland    (SIM) 3. Southwind Kobe    0.11    48.00    Lost    0.104
19:51 Sunderland    3. Drinane Ranger (1.27)                
20:52 Sunderland    2. Fairholme Ice (1.24)                
21:26 Sunderland    4. Imahappyladdie (1.23)