** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

5 into 1000!!?

Zed'sDedBaby

This is something I am doing, im sure there are lots of people doing it but I thought I might aswell give it a shot! Around last month I deposited 5euro on paddy power to place a soccer bet and it won since then I have turned this 5euro into 50euro with some carefully planned bets, with a peak at 54.50 currently sitting at 44 I started playing online poker about 2years ago, playing nutin but PLO for the last year. I have been sports betting since the last world cup, at first really big bets which led to ruin, then small but loosing bets, but over the past 3/4 months I have been getting more consistant, I like to call the early days phase 1! I have been learning about betting systems like the Kelly and larouche system and that damn martingale, and ive been working with my own(bankroll divided by 33=1pt) I am still working on discipline so this is a comfortable number for me for now. I feel like after making this 50 from nothing it is enough to start with and see how far we can take it. I cant gaurentee a post every day because I am still trying to find my edge/learn some dicipline with .25/.50pts bets, but I will update it pretty regularly to monitor progress Below is my current bankroll with live bets on paddy power, like I said just keeping it small building it up as the bankroll grows the stakes will too. The Super Heinz is an experiment because I usually place combos and one line will let me down so im trying it out to see what returns are like.

Re: 5 into 1000!!? ************************************************************************************************************************ Orignal Bankroll: 5 Current Bankroll 44.51 *************************************************** Super Heinz To Win: Stake 1.20euro @16.7(619.47 combined) After the 25th minute @ 2.00 Time of First Goal Colorado v Vancouver Whitecaps Pending Texas Rangers(D Holland) @ 1.72 Match Betting Oakland Athletics(R Harden) At Texas Rangers(D Holland) Win Los Angeles Angels(Weaver) @ 1.52 Match Betting Seattle Mariners(D Fister) At Los Angeles Angels(Weaver) Win Over @ 1.86 Run Totals(6.0) New York Mets(D Gee) At Los Angeles Dodgers(C Kershaw) Push Cork City @ 1.30 Alternative Handicap(-1.0) Cork City v Salthill Devon Pending Man City @ 1.22 Win-Draw-Win Man City v Swansea Pending Bohemians @ 1.08 Win-Draw-Win Bohemians v Galway United Pending ***************************************************** Accumulator Stake: €0.50 @ 5.87 Cork City @ 1.30 Alternative Handicap(-1.0) Cork City v Salthill Devon Pending Bohemians @ 1.25 Alternative Handicap(-1.0) Bohemians v Galway United Pending Texas Rangers(M Harrison) @ 1.90 Handicap Betting(-1.5) Baltimore Orioles(M Atkins) At Texas Rangers(M Harrison) Win Over @ 1.90 Run Totals(7.5) New York Yankees(C Sabathia) At Cleveland Indians(C Carrasco) Win ******************************************************* Double To Win: Stake: 2.60 @2.44 Man City @ 1.22 Man City v Swansea Pending Maria Sharapova 2-0 @ 2.00 Set Betting Maria Sharapova v Sabine Lisicki Win ********************************************************* These are my open bets with the final date being 13th Aug! This should be fun to do, my selections are improving alot and hit rate is up, even though there are alot of short odds I have put in the time studying the stats and am confidant in my choices. If you have any opinions on how this could be improved i am open to discussion.

Re: 5 into 1000!!? Had some pretty bad beats on the S.Heinz: [email protected] MLS Colorado vs Vancouver goal after 25th min.. goal was scored ON the 25th minute no push :wall [email protected] MLB TEX vs OAK [email protected] LAA vs SEA [email protected] NYM vs LAD (over 6.0 runs total) [email protected] Football Handicap Cork City-1 vs SaltHill Devon.. absolutely amazed it finished only 1-0 [email protected] Man City vs Swansea [email protected] Football to win Bohemians vs Galway didnt realize until after the bet was place, i ment to take them -1 goal which was a win :/ I calculated up the returns and all together if the pending line wins it works out at -53.3%ROI which is less than optimal to say the least, but its ok coz i get the other 47.7% back, i dont think i did too bad so far considering the goal on the 25th minute @2.0 that was the core of all them multiples. Anyway, im looking at some MLB matchs for the 15th might post a selection tomorrow:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow

Re: 5 into 1000!!? I got a free 1euro bet on paddy power today :) Ive been have some success with Time of first goal markets but i haven't been keeping track so ill use this free bet to get things up and running, i also chose over 7.0 runs2.0 TEX vs SEA mlb, texas have been hitting really well recently scoring high in all they're games im happy to take this on with option for push 10bets as doubles: Over @ 2.00 Run Totals(7.0) Texas Rangers(D Holland) At Seattle Mariners(J Vargas) Major League Baseball After the 26th minute @ 2.00 Time of First Goal Chicago Fire v Portland Timbers Pending Major League Soccer After the 26th minute @ 2.00 Time of First Goal Chivas USA v New York Red Bulls Pending Major League Soccer After the 24th minute @ 1.90 Time of First Goal Olimpia Ljubljana v Bohemians Pending Europa League Qualifiers After the 26th minute @ 2.00 Time of First Goal Shakhtyor Karagandy v St Patrick's Athletic Europa League Qualifiers After the 26th minute @ 2.00 :hope:hope