** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Jockey and Trainer help...

Re: Jockey and Trainer help... It would be financially suicidal to back each and every horse that they run or ride! Jacob's showing a healthy profit this season in chases, but he's also lost almost 3 in 4 of these, so it's likely he'll had had a couple of nice priced winners and the rest were shorties. However, he's had a lot of seconds, so ew may be the way to go. Pipe hasn't had that many runners this season yet, so I can't judge him, although his string are performing better at chases, currently.

Re: Jockey and Trainer help...

Darryl Jacob (jockey) & David Pipe (trainer) Anyone know much about these 2? if you do, what? Someone has just told me to get on them as much as i can as a tip.. Would this be foolish?
Yes to put it bluntly, even the best jockeys struggle to make 20% throughout the season from over 1,000 rides, you just cant back jockeys blind. Same for trainers i'm afraid, obviously your mate has had some luck lately with those two at Uttoxeter the other day!