London City 61418134
North York Astros 80536233

Re: Canada » CSL

Event TFC Academy-York Region Shooters
Selection TFC Academy
Strength 10/10
Date 02/07/2011
Bookmaker/Price Gamebookers @ 2.75
Reasoning TFC Academy is on 11th place and York Region Shooters is the second placed. We can't say that the hosts are making a good season at all. But being the game played at Toronto, we can have here a surprise. TFC Academy is showing that at home they are not so weak, making decent results, while the visitors have much more problems when playeing away, having a goal average of 8-7, not so great as at home. Now that TFC Academy is back to home, i believe that they will put a end point on five consecutive away defeats they had. They will be full concentrate on it and i bleive on a surprise here.

Re: Canada » CSL

Event TFC Academy-York Region Shooters
Selection TFC Academy
Strength 10/10
Date 02/07/2011
Bookmaker/Price Gamebookers @ 2.75
Reasoning TFC Academy is on 11th place and York Region Shooters is the second placed. We can't say that the hosts are making a good season at all. But being the game played at Toronto, we can have here a surprise. TFC Academy is showing that at home they are not so weak, making decent results, while the visitors have much more problems when playeing away, having a goal average of 8-7, not so great as at home. Now that TFC Academy is back to home, i believe that they will put a end point on five consecutive away defeats they had. They will be full concentrate on it and i bleive on a surprise here.
Mate do you know whay Astros play after such short time?

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Canada » CSL Ah yes my mistake.... The bus ride from London to Toronto (where they will be playing) is about 5.5hrs, its not the most pleasant. It's very very very hot here around 35 degrees, yes it cools down a bit at night but for the most part this is the hottest weekend we'll have in the area. Hope that can help you out a bit.

Re: Canada » CSL Yesterday Montreal Impact's 10 game unbeaten run ended with 4:0 loos to Brampton City who had 1:0 and player out since 68.min but they still managed to score 3 more goals. two games in two days seams too much for almost every team in CLS. today we have similar situation, 3rd Capital City also with 10game unbeaten run travels to 2nd Italia Shooters. Italia Shooters vs Capital City Shooters to win @ 2,20