PuntersLounge Exclusive Goliath League - PL TEAM WINNERS FREEROLL ON TONIGHT!!

morlspin

PuntersLounge Exclusive Goliath League - PL TEAM WINNERS FREEROLL ON TONIGHT!!  

1. 1.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PuntersLounge Exclusive Goliath League - Leg 1 - 6th July

Hi Guys The money from buy ins should now be paid out into accounts. Can you check for me and let me know? Graeme:ok
Was racking my brains were the extra money had come from :lol:lol:lol:lol Cheers G :cheers

Re: PuntersLounge Exclusive Goliath League - Leg 2 - 13th July Prize information has been updated to state

Should you win 2 legs, the 2nd seat must be given to a PL member, and you may exchange a percentage of any winnings, no cash must be exchanged for seats.

Re: PuntersLounge Exclusive Goliath League - Leg 2 - 13th July

Great game, company & banter as always. Hugely enjoyable. Very well played Dunc, well deserved victory absolutely owning the HU :ok
Cheers Bart, very well played to you too. Could easily have gone any which way when down to last four and the final HU hand just played itself, with the luck of that deal on my side. :ok

Re: PuntersLounge Exclusive Goliath League - Leg 2 - 13th July well done Duncan :clap:clap:clap congrats to other cashers and a very nice Royal there Helen, it was deffo a night to pick on little old me though :sad just wait til next week :spank:spank

Re: PuntersLounge Exclusive Goliath League - Leg 2 - 13th July question - not meaning to stop anyone who wins 2 seats in giving it to another PL`er, but you can buy back in the next day,would you be able to do this with this promo?

question - not meaning to stop anyone who wins 2 seats in giving it to another PL`er' date=' but you can buy back in the next day,would you be able to do this with this promo?[/quote'] Yes of course, but if you dont need to because you've done well, we wont have time to change the name which means your 2nd seat goes to waste.:ok

Is there going to be a table in order to ascertain what points the 6 runners up have' date=' or have I misunderstood the opening post?[/quote'] there will be a table,just waiting for either Gaz or Helen to do it :ok

Is there going to be a table in order to ascertain what points the 6 runners up have' date=' or have I misunderstood the opening post?[/quote'] Gaz has asked me to pick this month's up so will be doing shortly :ok