Mr.Wilson's Flat Fred

Hey there, Will put a thread up of my findings can't be bothered to run my website any more and prefer these little threads instead because they'are much more enjoyable and suitable to my betting/life. Will have a 1pt win on all selections. RACE: GOODWOOD 17TH JUNE / HORSE: DA PONTE There was a strong pace set by two out from and the field were savvy too this but it was Da Ponte (87) who found the turn of foot to win in which the time suggests there could be a few well handicapped horses, those would be Aristiea who looks to rellish a decent gallop, Obiter Dicter was run off his feet but showed he will fare better off a slow pace and Bahia Emerald will be suited to quicker ground. RACE: AYR 18TH JUNE / HORSE: BAHAMIAN MUSIC Bahamian Music (97) travelled well off a decent pace and found a turn of gear in very testing ground which was quite impressive, others to note would be the runners up Doctor Zhivago and Frontline Girl. RACE: REDCAR 18TH JUNE / HORSE: NOVALLIST Novallist (85) this horse might not necescarily be the one to follow considering he stole a length breaking through the stall but even though the time suggest it's a race of well handicapped horses the front three could be worth following Ever Roses and These Dreams in at least Class 6/5 handicaps especially on soft, preferably These Dreams who came from the rear on a day when it was hard too. More to follow...

Re: Mr.Wilson's Flat Fred Mr Wilson, sure youve been here before in some guise? Anyway, individual threads need to be validated by the mods, have a read of the paragraphs below from the ATR rules regarding such things. Stick around and contribute for a bit in the meantime:ok

We also have reviewed the use of individual threads and need to set some rules for setting these up. Individual threads will be considered based on the person's suitability to start their own thread, i.e a regular contributor to the ATR page, with a decent amount of time behind them also. Each thread will carry the usual rules of keeping an up to date P/L including number of bets and yield. Also, reasoning is required for all posts. If reasoning isn't provided threads are moved to either the ATR systems page or Glory Hunters page. The daily meeting threads are where members should look to post their selections in the meantime, this gives great exposure to all posters. If they then feel, they wish to start their own thread, then please contact one of the mods. We want to ensure that the individual threads are well thought out and not just started for the sake of it or stopped when the wheels come off.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.