BBOTD - Mon 20th June

3.15 Kempton This looks a decent little sprint handicap, albeit with a small field. There has been money for Brynfa Boy who didnt look ready to do himself justice last time on turf, with the tongue tie (worn for his last victory) left off. Its not on again tomorrow either and with the yard out of form I'm happy to let him win unbacked. Garstang will get the race run to suit and Callan is a good booking for John Balding but think he may find others better handicapped off his mark. Mumsaysimthebest is capable of better and likely to go close but needs to show his effectiveness on polytrack and it might just be worth siding with KYLLADDIE, who looked firmly on the upgrade when routing the field over C&D last time. He is up in grade here and races from a wider draw but Spencer should be able to settle him off the likely strong gallop and bring him out to challenge when it matters. Has another 7lb on his back but the yard recently amongst the winners and warrants plenty of respect given the manner of that last romp. Kylladdie 7/2 Bet 365, 1 pt win

Re: BBOTD - Mon 20th June 6.40 Windsor 10f, Class 5 handicap with 13 lining up. I'm taking one from the head of the weights. On Khee (9/1 William Hill BOG) - Took 12's earlier (as per my thread) but in to 9's now. If nothing else, this bet has to be taken because of the excellent jockey on top as well as the unbelievable form of the stable. On that alone, I think 12's is too big but the horse has decent enough form to suggest that this could be its day. Won on its only start here, albeit over a quarter of a mile further and on better ground but has also won over this trip on softish ground. Has looked in need of both its runs so far this term but is showing signs of improvement each time and I think it's primed to go close here. Is also entered in another race later in the week suggesting the trainer feels now's the time for the horse, and the 2lb ease in weights making it eligible for this 0-70 event is another huge plus. No problems with the draw, has best jockey at the track on board and is well handicapped so I'm certain this will go off a good few points shorter.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.