** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

the ultimative over/under 2,5 goals thread

Re: the ultimative over/under 2,5 goals thread Bit of a mixed bag, but overall 4 wins to 3 losses so +1 win for the day. Russia Premier Amkar Perm v Spartak Nalchik Under 2,5 odds 1,57 - Win 1-0 Russia Premier Zenit St Petersburg v Kuban Krasnodar Over 2,5 odds 1,77 - Loss 1-0 Sweden Superettan Ängelholms FF v IFK Värnamo Over 2,5 odds 1,75 - Loss 1-1 USA MLB Philadelphia Union v Kansas City Wizards Under 2,5 Ods 1,75 - Win 0 - 0 Brazil B and sao caetano again - loss 4-2 Best of luck for today Al

Re: the ultimative over/under 2,5 goals thread tks al for updating the games with results - consistany is more or like 50/50 only 2 games for tonight: sweden superettan atvidaberg - sundsval over 2,5 goals odds 1,69 sweden allvenskan kalmar - gais under 2,5 goals odds 1,89 both games with betfair good luck

Re: the ultimative over/under 2,5 goals thread sweden superettan atvidaberg - sundsval over 2,5 goals odds 1,69 - loss 2-0 sweden allvenskan kalmar - gais under 2,5 goals odds 1,89 - loss 2-1 Ohhps - both to close to call, but once again the lower division went wrong. Al

Re: the ultimative over/under 2,5 goals thread hi m8, have noticed this also and again a bet was lost because of a late goal - will have to take into account all information regarding lower leagues etc. - will come back as soon as i have my mind up -may in future i am onyl going for overs. be back during the weekend.

Re: the ultimative over/under 2,5 goals thread hi all - based on all information available i have decided to close this thread until further notice - may be i am coming back with another one with over, wins, doubles, trebles or something like that - if someone wants to talk to me: after the 3 w`s: hweprivat.oyla.de and leave a comment in the guest book or use the email box. in case this is against pl rules moderator should cancel this. hope to be back soon. cheers flower:hope

• 1 month later...

Re: the ultimative over/under 2,5 goals thread hi guys, after a few weeks rest i think i should open the thread again - made my final decision to concentrate on goals and goals only. As I have lost a lot of "under" bets due to late goals and penalties i will go for the over 2,5 goals only. With the new seasons coming closer there will be a lot of possibilities to bet on this market - leagues accross europe and a lot of teams playing offensive football - it should be possible to find 3 games out of a few hundred to bet on a treble on the over 2.5 goals market. A treble and the corresponding odds (minimum 1.6) are necessary to increase bank and at the same time not to get bust - will explain this/staking plan later on. Now - betting on the over 2.5 goals market means also: before you have the treble correct you also have a treble correct on the over 1,5 market - will cover this also - would be used to cover part of the stake for the over 2,5 bet and if 1 game of the 2,5 treble has only 2 goals it will not be a total loss but a win on the over 1,5 market. Before the seasons start I need to get money into my amty accounts (4 -5 bookies) because this will not be a paper trade - will do this next week - i will use/place real money bets - same bet with 5 to 7 bookies who offer the 1,5 and 2,5 goals market. Out of these bookies i will select one where i keep records inside the thread - if the bets are sucessful ( hope so lol) it might be that later on the bookies would not allow me to place further bets on them - this is due to the staking plan on these trebles - would then have to change to betfair or betdaq where you can place bets with high stakes because the exchanges love winners paying commission to them. will be back soon.:hope

Re: the ultimative over/under 2,5 goals thread Hi all, have transferred money in my bookie accounts and could start from now on. as everybody knows the champion ship league in england is unpredictable - especially in the beginning - will stay away from this until a minimum of 5 games have been played. (also the other english leagues) my goal here is to hit back to back trebles and then decide on new stake as follows: let`s assume the first treble come in with odds of 4.10 (min 1.6/game) a 2 point stake would return 8.2 - i will then take out double stake (4) and BET THE REST = 4.1 this means my next (winning) treble at odds of 4.10 would return 16.4 - then i will divide my total ank by 20 to have again 20 further attempts to hit back to back trebles this staking plan would: a) increase my bank (would not get bust if i hit a treble) b) increase stakes to get higher returns to get this thread running i will have trebles on other european markets where i would accept lower odds than 1.6 - will see what i can find it will be a long season until may 2011 and hopefully i can get something out of my "back to back" trebles any questions just let me know talk to you soon:hope

• 1 month later...

Re: the ultimative over/under 2,5 goals thread Hi all, going to start this thread again but this time i am going for over 2,5 goals only. My aim is to hit "Back to Back Trebles " and then divide bank by 20 for a new and higher stake. As this is not a paper try everybody should ask himself if he wants to follow this or just watch the thread. The first selections will be from the english leagues because they have already played 6 games. Normally bets are only made during weekends but if there is a full programm in the english leagues on tuesdays/wednesdaysi I might do a midweek bet too. My bookie will be Tipico.com because there I have exactly 100 points to start with. As mentioned above I will also cover the over 1,5 goals market - will see if it`s worth it come christmas. Here we go: over 2,5 goals 1,5 odds 2,5 odds Champ.Ship Southampton - Nottingham Forest 1,27 1,90 L2 Crewe - Barnet 1,18 1,60 Conference Kidderminster - Ebbsfleet 1,22 1,7 Total odds 1,83 5,17 Stake: Over 1,5 with 2 points Over 2,5 with 1 point Hope to have a good start - wish me luck:hope

Re: the ultimative over/under 2,5 goals thread Southampton - Nottingham Forest 3:2:loon Crewe - Barnet 3:1:loon Kidderminster - Ebbsfleet 2:2:loon total odds for over 1,5 goals 1,83 Stake 2 + 1.66 pts total odds for over 2,5 goals 5.17 Stake 2 + 8.34 pts total bank now 110 points next stake for over 2,5 goals 6.34

Re: the ultimative over/under 2,5 goals thread time to beat the bookies again - treble for coming weekend are as follows: England Champion Ship: Millwall - Westham Leeds - Bristol Ipswich - Coventry Total odds for over 1,5 goals treble 1.88 Stake 2 points Total odds for over 2,5 goals treble 5.49 Stake 6.34 points wish me luck:hope

Re: the ultimative over/under 2,5 goals thread Didn`t expect west ham not to score at all - especially away where they played a nice football during the last games. the other 2 games were sucesful. Millwall - Westham 0:0:wall Leeds - Bristol 2:1:loon Ipswich - Coventry 3:0:loon Staked: 8.34 points Bank now 101.66 points be back with new selections friday latest.

• 3 weeks later...

Re: the ultimative over/under 2,5 goals thread Hi all, back from a 2 wks vacation in austria. had no access to the internet and a lot of time to think about some changes on my selection criteria for over 2,5 goals. Above treble had not even 1 game over 2,5 goals - will have selections for the coming weekend - be back on friday latest.

Re: the ultimative over/under 2,5 goals thread here we go again - treble for over 2,5 goals for this weekend is: ManCit - Aston Villa Liverpool - ManU Wimbledon - Crewe total odds for over 1,5 goals: 1,78 total odds for over 2,5 goals: 5,17 stake: 2 points for each treble Bank now 93.66 wish me luck

Re: the ultimative over/under 2,5 goals thread ManCity - Aston Villa 4:1:loon Liverpool - ManU 1:1:wall Wimbledon - Crewe 1:3:loon the over 2,5 treble lost (2 pts) but thanks to the over 1,5 treble win (1,56) so total loss is only 0.44 pts = current bank 93.22 no bets until next weekend - will be back thursday/friday