** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

the ultimative over/under 2,5 goals thread

hi guys, have had a look around in the thread and found some with over/under 2,5 goals - mine is based on statistics over years and covering nearly every european league. here we go: using a 100 points bank with b365 - stake mostly 1 point unless otherwise stated russian div 2 luch energia - akania vladikavkaz under 2,5 goals odss 1,9 " ska energia - volgar gazprom under 2,5 goals odde 1.67 irland div 2 limerick fc - shelbourne fc under 2,5 goals odds 1,61 " waterford - salthill devon under 2,5 goals odds 2.5 first 2 games start on june 17 at 10 o`clock any questions let me know wish me luck:hope flower

Re: the ultimative over/under 2,5 goals thread because the first games starts at 11:00 have just no time now to look for the odds - these are todays bets: Japan 1: Kawasaki Frontale v Sanfrecce Hiroshima Over 2,5 Japan 1: Montedio Yamagata v Vissel Kobe Under 2,5 Russia 1: Amkar Perm v Anzhi Makhachkala Under 2,5 Sweden 2: Östers IF v Ängelholms FF Over 2,5 Russia 1: Terek Groznyi v Krylia Sovetov Samara Under 2,5 Argentina 1: Argentinos Juniors v CA Tigre Under 2,5 Argentina 1: River Plate v CA Lanús Under 2,5 USA 1: New England Revolution v Chicago Fire Under 2,5 USA 1: Colorado Rapids v Los Angeles Galaxy Under 2,5 USA 1: CD Chivas USA v FC Dallas Under 2,5 wish me luck - will update later on:ok

Re: the ultimative over/under 2,5 goals thread Japan 1: Kawasaki Frontale v Sanfrecce Hiroshima Over 2,5 - 2:0 loss Japan 1: Montedio Yamagata v Vissel Kobe Under 2,5 2:0 win Russia 1: Amkar Perm v Anzhi Makhachkala Under 2,5 - 0:0 win Sweden 2: Östers IF v Ängelholms FF Over 2,5 - 0:2 loss Russia 1: Terek Groznyi v Krylia Sovetov Samara Under 2,5 - 2:0 win Argentina 1: Argentinos Juniors v CA Tigre Under 2,5 - 1:1 win Argentina 1: River Plate v CA Lanús Under 2,5 - 1:2 loss USA 1: New England Revolution v Chicago Fire Under 2,5 - 1:1 win USA 1: Colorado Rapids v Los Angeles Galaxy Under 2,5 - 1:3 loss USA 1: CD Chivas USA v FC Dallas Under 2,5 - 1:2 loss so far 14 bets with 7 losses and 7 wins - will have to improve that long term - currently i am under time pressure - so todays bet will follow in a few minutes :ok

Re: the ultimative over/under 2,5 goals thread the 4 games i had today from the japan 2 league already started or are almost finished - theseare todays bet Norway 2: 17:00 GMT Alta v Bodo Glimt Over 2,5 ( to win 1 point ) Norway 2: 17:00 GMT IL Hodd v Strommen Over 2,5 ( to win 3 points ) Sweden 1: 18:00 GMT GAIS v AIK Fotboll Under 2,5 ( to win 1 point ) Argentina 2: 19:10 GMT Almirante Brown v San Martín Tucumán Under 2,5 ( to win 1 point ) Argentina 2: 19:10 GMT CA Aldosivi v Atletico Rafaela Under 2,5 ( To win 1 point ) not going to add odds because every punter has his own bookie:ok

Re: the ultimative over/under 2,5 goals thread he m8, as said i am currently under time pressure - when i`ve got more time during the coming weeks i will update and also include the odds as said in my first post - i have this in here to get more disciplined keeping records and also to find out if i should go for the overs or the unders - which ever turns out to be more sucessful:ok

Re: the ultimative over/under 2,5 goals thread Well if you're placing these bets you should know the odds, it really doesn't take any time to put the on the end of each bet and if you're not placing these bets and only paper trading, i think it would be fair of you to tell others just in case they decided to follow you!

Re: the ultimative over/under 2,5 goals thread

Well if you're placing these bets you should know the odds' date=' it really doesn't take any time to put the on the end of each bet and if you're not placing these bets and only paper trading, i think it would be fair of you to tell others just in case they decided to follow you![/quote'] Gday players I agree with elchubb...and you cant upset the profit police amigo...:lol

Re: the ultimative over/under 2,5 goals thread tks for all the comments - just updating the results and doing a restart with all necessary information - will have more time during the coming weeks. Norway 2: 17:00 GMT Alta v Bodo Glimt Over 2,5 ( to win 1 point ) - 3:3 win Norway 2: 17:00 GMT IL Hodd v Strommen Over 2,5 ( to win 3 points ) - 4:0 win Sweden 1: 18:00 GMT GAIS v AIK Fotboll Under 2,5 ( to win 1 point ) Argentina 2: 19:10 GMT Almirante Brown v San Martín Tucumán Under 2,5 ( to win 1 point ) - 1:0 win Argentina 2: 19:10 GMT CA Aldosivi v Atletico Rafaela Under 2,5 ( To win 1 point ) - 3:2 loss so far i have 11 winners and 8 loosers - as said before doing a restart from here will all necessary information tks again to all of you for yr advice

Re: the ultimative over/under 2,5 goals thread only 2 games for june 20 finland ykkonen espo - pk 35 under 2,5 odds bf 1.93 1 point sweden superettan landskrona - atvidaberg over 2,5 odds 1.9 1 point starting bank 100 points have placed these bets with betfair - it`s up to everybody himself to follow or not

Re: the ultimative over/under 2,5 goals thread Flower - Best of luck with this. I will be be following your entries. In looking through a lot of strategies the under/over seems to be one of the most favoured and provides an opportunity if an in play matches to take profits or accept losses through the match. You say "i have this in here to get more disciplined keeping records and also to find out if i should go for the overs or the unders - which ever turns out to be more sucessful:ok" I think you will end up going for both the overs and the unders if your system is successful. Al

Re: the ultimative over/under 2,5 goals thread You're selections are based on statistics from the past year(s) right. Which factors do you take into account? Do you look at goals scored, goals conceded, previous matches over/under2,5 , shots, shots on target, corners, possession, games won? New setup looks much better. Odds, stakes, a bank and a ROI are essential to "prove" your system.:ok

Re: the ultimative over/under 2,5 goals thread tks for yr comments. what i can give away is that there is data base with information about the last 8 seasons. Also i look at all goal statistics and league histories, There will be no info about how the games are selected

Re: the ultimative over/under 2,5 goals thread you are right angeal - lost a full win in the 89th minute update: finland ykkonen espo - pk 35 under 2,5 odds >BF 1.93 1 point - 2:1 loss sweden superettan landskrona - atvidaberg over 2,5 odds 1.9 1 point - 2:1 ht - win bank 100 points new bank 99.97 bets : 2 wins: 1 Loss: 1

Re: the ultimative over/under 2,5 goals thread Are you getting recommendations automatcially from your database or making personal decisions based on the information it provides? Are you covering all leagues? I find it interesting you are taking the last 8 years as personally I would have thought only the last year or maximum 2 has any real relevance given the continual change on personell. If I was using 8 years I would use a weighted average with the prior year having more significance than each of the years before. Al

Re: the ultimative over/under 2,5 goals thread hi angeal, tks for your comments -all i can mention on this subject is the following: everybody has his own method to create a betting system - getting each game of every league with the result of the game and punching it in is a very hard job to do (have 2 guys helping me) the programm then produces the picks but i can give you one advice: do leave personal emotions out of betting no matter which games are selected rgds

Re: the ultimative over/under 2,5 goals thread

hi angeal, but i can give you one advice: do leave personal emotions out of betting no matter which games are selected rgds
Thanks for the response, Yes I have already found out how wrong I can be when you make a judgement call on the match result. Al

Re: the ultimative over/under 2,5 goals thread games for june 22 Japan S-League Kashiwa Reysol v Gamba Osaka Over 2,5 Odds 1,64 Japan S-League Vissel Kobe v Kashima Antlers Under 2,5 Odds 1,76 Russia Premier Amkar Perm v Spartak Nalchik Under 2,5 Odds 1,57 Russia Premier Zenit St Petersburg v Kuban Krasnodar Over 2,5 Odds 1,77 Sweden Superettan Ängelholms FF v IFK Värnamo Over 2,5 Odds 1,75 USA MLB Philadelphia Union v Kansas City Wizards Under 2,5 Ods 1,75 Brazil B and sao caetano again All with betfair, Stake 1 point each bet first two games start very early today - good luck