** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

MLB: June 14th Picks

Re: MLB: June 14th Picks Lets hope for a better day... Tigers to beat Indians Verlander is 5-0 and 2.14 ERA from his last 7 games, 2-1 vs Cleveland. I think that he and whole team will continue on winning wave. Athletics to beat Royals Both pitchers in poor form, but i trust more Trevor Cahill with 3-1 vs Royals and Athletics have suffered plenty of defeats in past days, but the team is capable to start winning again Blue Jays vs Orioles After two crushes with Red Sox /score 5:30!!/ is time to win again and Villanueva can make things turn around. But when i look closer on the statistics, Jakubauskas starts only occasionally, but make a good performance. I will probably go with better odds, that means Orioles and hope, that Red Sox games will be still on Blue Jays minds... Brewers to beat Cubs I presume that Gallardo will not dissapoint me for second time and that the Brewers offense will start scoring again and one interesting game Yankees vs Rangers Sabathia is 5-2 in last games and 2-1 vs Rangers, but in last 2 games vs them has allowed 9 runs and in last 7 games 24 runs. On other hand Ogando for Rangers allowed in last 7 games only 11 runs, while 5 were in one game vs Royals. I will go with smaller stakes with Rangers

Re: MLB: June 14th Picks Detroit -1.5 @ 2.25 pinnacle Verlander is 7-3, with a 2.89 ERA and is 5-0 with a 2.14 ERA his last 7 starts, as he has allowed just 3 runs in his last 3 starts. He is 6-1 with a 2.90 ERA his last 9 starts against Cleveland which includes going 3-0 with a 2.67 ERA his last 4 starts at home. Masterson is 5-4, with a 3.18 ERA and is 0-4 with a 3.79 ERA in his last 8 starts as he allowed 2 runs in the 3-2 loss to Minnesota last Wednesday. He is 0-2 with a 6.26 ERA in 4 starts against Detroit, as he allowed 2 runs in the 5-4 win over them last month. but did not get the decision. The problem for the Indians is that they are struggling to score, and as a result have lost 9 of their last 11 games, while Detroit have won 11 of their last 15 games. With both teams tied for the AL Central, this is shaping up as a big series, but like the form Verlander and the Tigers are in to win this one. Philly -1.5 @ 2.07 pinnacle Hamels is 8-2, with a good 2.58 ERA and is 4-0 with a 1.70 ERA in his last 5 starts as he allowed just 6 hits in the 2-0 win over the Los Angeles Dodgers last Wednesday. While he has a por over all record against Florida, as he is 4-7 with a 3.65 ERA in 16 starts against them, he is 2-0 with a 1.31 ERA his last 3 starts, and allowed 2 runs in the 3-2 win over them in April this year. Volstad is 2-6, with a 5.51 ERA and is 0-5 with a 5.60 ERA in his last 8 starts. He allowed 3 runs in the 3-2 loss to Atlanta, while he has allowed at least 3 runs in 3 of his last 4 road starts (total of 16 runs). Volstad is 0-2 with a 6.33 ERA his last 5 starts against the Phillies, who have lost 3 straight games and 12 of their last 14 while the Philies have won 4 of their last 5 games. Milwaukee -1.5 @ 2.23 pinnacle Gallardo is 8-3, with a 3.96 ERA and is 6-1 with a 2.20 ERA in his last 7 starts, and expect him to bounce back from allowing 4 runs on 10 hits in the 4-1 loss to the New York Mets. He is 2-0 with a 1.80 ERA in his last 4 starts against the Chicago Cubs, as he allowed 4 runs in the 6-5 win over them in April. Gallardo has allowed jsut 3 runs in his last 3 road starts and like him to maintain his very good form here. Wells is 1-1, with a 6.50 ERA as he allowed 3 runs on 3 hits in 2.1 innings in the 4-3 win over the Phillies. He is 2-2 with a 5.01 ERA in 6 starts against Milwaukee as he allowed 7 runs in his last start against them in the 18-1 home loss to Gallardo and the Brewers. Hard to see Wells do well here consiering that he has allowed 13 runs on 17 hits in his 4 starts this year, especially as the Brewers have won 16 of their last 22 starts Houston -1.5 @ 2.63 pinnacle Norris is 4-4, with a 3.67 ERA and has a 2.31 ERA in winning his last 2 starts as he allowed just 1 home run in the 4-1 win over St Louis. He has allowed 2 runs or less in 5 of his last 6 home starts (total of 9 runs) and is 2-0 with a 2.08 ERA in 2 home starts against Pittsburgh. He is opposed by Karstens who is 3-4, with a 2.94 ERA, and he has allowed just 1 run in his last 2 starts, but has suffered from a lack of run support. Wile he has allowed just 7 runs in his last 3 road starts, he has not pitched more than 5 innings in any of these games, and is 0-2 with an 8.74 ERA in 2 starts in Houston. Like the Astros to continue on from thir 8-3 win over the Mets and give Norris some run support here. Arizona -1.5 @ 2.88 pinnacle Collmenter is 4-1, with a low 1.12 ERA as he has allowed just 4 runs in these starts. He allowed 4 hits in the 2-0 win at Pittsburgh last Thursday as he has yet to allow a run at home. Cain is 5-4, with a 3.36 ERA as he has allowed 2 runs and 9 hits in winning his last 2 starts. He is 2-0 with a 1.98 ERA against Arizona this season, as he has allowed 1 run and 7 hits in winning his last 2 starts in Arizona. However the concern for him is that he has allowed 18 runs in his last 5 road starts, and with Arizona hitting much better than an Francisco, like their bats to give Collmenter some run support here. June picks: 17-27 (-2.94) May picks: 31-73 (-30.18) April picks: 45-56 (+2.52)

Re: MLB: June 14th Picks

FLA Marlins @ PHI Phillies My Pick: Phillies - 1.45 (b.e.t365):ok SF Giants @ ARI Diamondbacks My Pick: Arizona - 1.86 (b.e.t365):puke Double Odds: 2.71 Lets hope for a good night like last night! goodluck!:hope
not bad....arizona did come close..should of scored atleast a run in the 9th to take it to extra innings, 1 lose..1 won..not bad:ok

Re: MLB: June 14th Picks Detroit -1.5 @ 2.25 :D Philly -1.5 @ 2.07 :D Milwaukee -1.5 @ 2.23 :@ Reliever allows 3 runs as they go from a 4-1 lead to lose 5-4 Houston -1.5 @ 2.63 :( Arizona -1.5 @ 2.88 :( June picks: 19-30 (-3.62) May picks: 31-73 (-30.18) April picks: 45-56 (+2.52)