late live stake request

superfoo

• Name: Superfoo
  • Stake Requested: £55
  • Event/Tournament: Bolton Summer series £150 event
  • Offer: 100% payback
  • Date of Event/Tournament: 10 June 2011

Upon acceptance of my stake request, I Simon Kinnaird agree to play the below tournament and pay out each share of any winnings within 10 days.

I understand and agree that my staking request is an agreement between myself and my staker/stakers and Punterslounge.com will not have any liability for any disputes between the parties involved. Extreme late notice I know and not expecting an incredible amount of interest. Basically can only justify paying a ton to the Mrs so am asking to make the rest up. The offer is 100 shares at £0.55 each - 100% return on percentage staked from the third I am offering. I am willing to buy the first £100 of shares myself. Basically I have just found out I have a free weekend and the best local comp for me is the £150 buy in (£15 reg). Here is another tricky part:) Due to me being a technophobe I can only take payments via Pokerstars or Bank Transfer I think. Please post up if interested. I will post up every hour or so with my stack and average. My pokerstars alias is littlekinny (chorley, lancs) Please post up if interested. Mods please delete if inappropriate. Thanks Si (Superfoo) Hope Ive not missed anything - if I have please let me know.