The Tiger's Short & Curlies

madnesstiger

The Tiger's Short & Curlies This GH is all about perms :tongue2 After digging out my copy of Paul Steele's book 'Profitable Football Betting' recently, I've decided to make a swift return to the GH scene and see if I can make a few bob using a combination of Paul's permutation strategies and a selection procedure based vaguely on a few of his rating systems (not saying which at this point). However, the staking system I will be using will be different to the flat stakes used in the book. Steele's records show that over a period of 25 bets, his longest losing streak was 4 bets. Therefore, I will go fairly safe (but still risky enough to call this a Glory Hunt) and anticipate a losing run of 8 bets, and set a staking rule as follows: Staking Strategy

• Starting bank of £50
  • Stake 12.5% of bankroll each bet (providing me with a minimum of 8 bets), with a minimum bet of £6.25

Again, following the record in the book, if Paul had followed the above strategy, and had a starting bank of £400 (providing a starting bet of £50), he would've ended the 25-bet sample with a bankroll of over £12,000, and not ~£3,000 as printed. The Rules Select a small list of 3-5 matches on a regular basis and form a shortened perm in order to acheive attractive returns. I will not describe each permutation just now, but will give details with each bet. All will become clear as I progress...! MT :ok

Re: The Tiger's Short & Curlies Okay, I have the first bet prepared ready for an overnight kick-off to the hunt... Three Selections: USA-NASL Atlanta Silverbacks vs Montreal Impact (3.50,3.30,1.90) Brazil-Serie A Atletico MG vs Sao Paulo (2.10,3.25,3.50) Canada-Soccer League St. Catherines Wolves vs York Region Shooters (3.00,3.25,2.10) The 3 Bets Any 2 teams in bold above to win and the 3rd match to result in a draw... York Region, Atletico MG, Draw £1.93 @ 14.55 York Region, Draw, Montreal £2.16 @ 12.97 Draw, Atletico, Montreal £2.16 @ 12.97 Total Staked: £6.25 Combined Odds: ~4.50 MT :ok

Re: The Tiger's Short & Curlies Bet 2 One 'Banker' 1. Jamaica to beat Guatemala @ 1.61 Three Win/Draw Bets 2. SC Toronto (2.05) vs (3.30) Toronto Croatia 3. Grenada vs (Tie Honduras -3 4.33) Honduras (-3 2.50) 4. Parana vs (3.6) Salgueiro (5.00) 4 Selections: 1,2,3,4 1,2,3,4X 1,2,3X,4 1,2x,3,4 Combined Odds: ~11.50 MT :ok

Re: The Tiger's Short & Curlies FT's Jamaica 2:0 Guatemala :D Grenada 1:7 Honduras :D SC Toronto 0:1 Toronto Croatia :wall Parana 1:0 Salgueiro :wall Returns: £0.00 *** 3rd Attempt 1.[JAP] Omiya Ardija (2.90) vs (3.30) Urawa Reds 2.[KOR] Gangwon vs (3.25) Busan I'Park (2.10) 3.[AUS] Tuggeranong United (2.25) vs (3.75) Cooma Tigers 4.[AUS] Bayswater City (2.20) vs (3.60) Cockburn City Bets: 1,2,3,4 1,2,3,4x 1,2,3x,4 1,2x,3,4 1x,2,3,4 Total Stake: £6.25 Combined Odds: ~8.07 MT :ok