Football Trip.. -£159

MrJol

Re: Football Trip I have remove all the ............ posts. If the game had already kicked off I am sure Mrjol will learn from that and he is not the first to do it. If he wants to provide a screen shot then thats fine. Good luck with the thread.

Re: Football Trip Well first bet came in, Panama winning 3-2. Rather than just doubling up each time I think it would be better to bank some when I reach a certain amount, say £100. If I win £110, I bank £100 and carry on with £10 that way I have a chance of building a healthy bank. When I lose I shall start again with an opening bet of £20. Screenshot of first bet http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd371/mrjol/panama-1.jpg Panama to beat Guadeloupe £49 @ 4/6 Won 3-2 Returns £81.67

Re: Football Trip Off the mark again with Coritiba winning 3-2, decent odds as well. Coritiba to beat Vasco da Gama £20 @ EV Won 3-2 Returns £40

Re: Football Trip Valladolid to beat Elche £20@ 10/11 Won 1-0 Returns £38.18 A very comfortable win For Vallodolid even though it was only 1-0. Next gamble is Costa Rica -1 to beat El Salvador £38.18 @ 20/23 :hope

Re: Football Trip Costa Rica had some unbelievable chances but somehow missed them. First bet of the day Lokomotiv Moscow to beat Tom Tomsk £20 @ 5/4 P/L = -£89

Costa Rica had some unbelievable chances but somehow missed them. First bet of the day Lokomotiv Moscow to beat Tom Tomsk £20 @ 5/4 Lost 2-2 P/L = -£89
Anzhi to beat Spartak Nalchik £20 @ 4/6 p/l = -£119

Re: Football Trip

Anzhi to beat Spartak Nalchik £20 @ 4/6 Won 2-0 p/l = -£119
Easy win for Anzhi there, onwards and upwards. Brann to beat Sogndal £33.33 @ 4/6

Back for next bet Alta to beat Asker £75.75 @ EV :hope
Well another loss Asker 4-3 never going to get beyond that £100 to bank anything lol... Next bet St Patrick's Athletic to beat Dundalk £20 @ 6/4

Re: Football Trip hi m8, have noticed that since you started this thread you are mostly keeping records for yourself - the dundalk game is currently is 0:0 - wish you good luck for this bet now, would you be interested to participate in a betting syndicate where tips and bets as well as stakes are shared between the members? currently we are 2 (one member from england and one from germany) placing one bet (double) on the weekend using b365 as bookie if interested pls let me know or pm me . will give you further information then . we have just started a few weeks ago and we are having nice plans to beat the bookies. think about it and let me know. rgds flower:ok

hi m8, have noticed that since you started this thread you are mostly keeping records for yourself - the dundalk game is currently is 0:0 - wish you good luck for this bet now, would you be interested to participate in a betting syndicate where tips and bets as well as stakes are shared between the members? currently we are 2 (one member from england and one from germany) placing one bet (double) on the weekend using b365 as bookie if interested pls let me know or pm me . will give you further information then . we have just started a few weeks ago and we are having nice plans to beat the bookies. think about it and let me know. rgds flower:ok
No, would rather keep my losses to myself. rgds MrJol :moon

Next bet is Guatemala vs Grenada Total goals under 3.5 £50 @ 6/5 :hope
Another loss 4-0, Next bet is Jamaica to beat Honduras £20 @ 12/5 p/l = -£159

Total Cska Moscow Goals over 1.5 v Anzhi £49.60 @ 4/7
Another winner, bet was won after just 30 mins Cska Moscow 3-0 Returns £77.94 Next bet Panama to beat Canada £77.94 @ 17/10 (Stan James)