CORAL SPRINT HCAP SATURDAY

i will be working tomorrow so thought id post up this race early : big sprint hcap and i had the shortlist as follows : majestic myles 141 weight? desert law 113 progressive ? el viento 130 e.w ? forty proof 130 on a.w ? lami louis 150 on paper this revolves around the form of lami louis who ran a 164 on paper but ive taught the computer to approximate a going allowance to corralate the ratings and its saying that lami louis ran the standard time over 6f equating to 148 which is still top by far ....the 4/1 generally available looks good value and i will be surprised if it doesnt go off less .there are a few dangers namely el viento who is weighted to at least place under these conditions and 10/1 looks generous ,and the dark horse desert law who won as he liked lto but has had the winter to improve and might come back a much better horse but would need to be on the clock .....overall i have to trust the ratings and lami louis is a good win bet

Re: CORAL SPRINT HCAP SATURDAY You got the best price there Richard !! I think Lami Louis looks very good - just going to side with Desert Law ..... 3:25 Newmarket: Desert Law 1pt win 6/1 William Hill Desert Law is a course and distance winner and the form of the race he won looks rock solid with those behind running well. Jinky who was second went in next time, with the third Cape Rambler finishing only a head behind Jinky. The third in that subsequent race, Flynn's Boy, won his next race. Going back to Desert Law, the fourth in the maiden he won, Lamasaas was on the mark next time out too. Andrew Balding is in good form at the moment picking up a couple of winners earlier this week. And he also has a profitable record at the course. Lots of possible improvers, however there is a strong chance that Desert Law is one too.