Having your own mind

You've picked out a few horses for the day and then toddle down to the bookies to put them on, but you read the RP details and comments about them first and decide that you'll save yourself a few quid by not backing the couple that have unfavourable write ups. Then later in the day you see it has won! Happened to me today and wondered if anyone else had the same problem? Surely further encouragement to stick to placing bets solely online or at least to have your mind made up before you enter a bookie!

Re: Having your own mind Problem is...........even doing everything online i can't resist reading the Diomed comments in the RP and the Life race preview i find sometimes that they point something out that i just hadn't noticed, often this is to do with headgear which i tend to overlook when studying form. I never take what they say as gospel though, i always check it against the horse's form

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.