Belgium - Cofidis Cup - 21 May

v6122.gif v6303.gif v6041.gif v6033.gif v6287.gif v6173.gif
Standard de Liège 10Bet" class="cellOdd O U"> 1.54 1.56 365" class="cellOdd O U"> 1.57 1.55 Betfred" class="cellOdd O"> 1.57 1.53 1.57 1.53 Boylesports" class="cellOdd O U"> 1.53 1.53 Paddy Power" class="cellOdd O D"> 1.57 1.62 1.55 1.57 1.49 Victor Chandler" class="cellOdd O D"> 1.5 William Hill" class="cellOdd O"> 1.55 1.57 1.58 Betfair" class="cellOdd O X"> 1.59
Draw 10Bet" class="cellOdd O D"> 3.8 4 365" class="cellOdd O U"> 3.75 4 Betfred" class="cellOdd O"> 3.6 3.75 3.6 3.75 Boylesports" class="cellOdd O U"> 3.8 3.5 Paddy Power" class="cellOdd O"> 3.4 4.11 3.6 3.75 3.66 Victor Chandler" class="cellOdd O U"> 3.8 William Hill" class="cellOdd O"> 3.75 3.75 4.2 Betfair" class="cellOdd B X"> 4.3
Westerlo 10Bet" class="cellOdd O D"> 5.98 5.7 365" class="cellOdd O U"> 6 5.7 Betfred" class="cellOdd O"> 5 5.6 5.5 5.5 Boylesports" class="cellOdd O D"> 5 5.5 Paddy Power" class="cellOdd O U"> 5.5 6.07 5.5 6 5.59 Victor Chandler" class="cellOdd O D"> 5.5 William Hill" class="cellOdd O"> 5.5 5.7 6.4 Betfair" class="cellOdd B X"> 6.4
Best Price Percentage: 100.5%, Bookies Only: 102.4% today's belgian cup final

Re: Belgium - Cofidis Cup - 21 May bit late with my tips perhaps but well.. Here go's the last game of the season to me. Standard - Westerlo is the cup final a lot will depend on how dissapointed standard players are with missing the title, but I feel confident that's already forgotten. I think Standard have the better team thats clearly visible. Now, Westerlo isn't doing bad aswell but should'nt be a match for Standard I feel. Carcela saw his teammates in the hospital and asked them to win the belgian cup for him. This could be really important to the team. Standard are better on pure class. Suspected Line ups: Standard: Bolat - Ciman, Kanu, Mangala, Opare - V. Damme, Defour, Witsel, Camara, Leye - Tchité Westerlo Deelkens - Cools, Mravac, Corstjens, Delen - Jakovenko, Brüls, Ngolok, De Petter - Dekelver, Henrique Henrique is really on fire for Westerlo. He's playing great, but it has to be said, opposition hasn't been that great in Play Off 2. Now there will be a lot more competition and it won't be that easy. For Standard Pocognoli is still doubfull. he played against Genk and I def. don't think he'll play today. He had to go off against Genk aswell, meaning he can only play if the staff gives him an injection. I don't think they'll take this risk today. Tchité aswell is doubfull but I guess he'll play or be atleast on the bench. If he doesn't play there are 2 options. Goreux comming in midfield, Leye going to the front or Nong playing in Tchité's place. It could be Witsel has to move to the right midfield aswell, but I don't believe that. Standard played good and the fact they lost the title could be a blow for them. BUT players seem to be really realistic about it and get the fact they did well in play offs but Genk really deserved the title. The fact Carcela spoken his teammates and requested them to win the title could be great for them! It could be the extra motivation they needed! Westerlo not a bad team, but I don't think they are standing a chance against this Standard. my bet: Standard to win, medium to high stakes or perhaps a +2.5 Goals Scored gl all! :hope:hope

Re: Belgium - Cofidis Cup - 21 May

Standard - Westerlo is the cup final a lot will depend on how dissapointed standard players are with missing the title, but I feel confident that's already forgotten. I think Standard have the better team thats clearly visible. Now, Westerlo isn't doing bad aswell but should'nt be a match for Standard I feel.
But Westerlo only finished 8 points below Standard in the league (although Standard did beat them home and away) - http://uk.soccerway.com/teams/belgium/standard-de-liege/

Re: Belgium - Cofidis Cup - 21 May Yes, but that's the regular competiton and how it finished. After that there where play offs in Belgium. In those play offs top 6 teams compete eachother and the other teams.. well long story. In that Play Offs westerlo played well, but against opponents of a poor or well.. not that good level Standard played play offs with top 6 teams, they won all but 2 games wich they drawed (last game for the title in the only other opponent for the title Genk) conclusion: standard is in a better shape because they did better then Westerlo did in the play offs + they did it against stonger teams! Standard had a lot of injury trouble during the season with their leader Defour being injured, but also Goalkeeper Bolat, Tchité, Nong who was in a poor shape (but is playing good now) An other thing is standard bought some good players in January with V. Damme and Kanu. More power more defensive minded players and a better balance in the team.

Re: Belgium - Cofidis Cup - 21 May

I had a bit of a bad feeling after the titlegame' date=' but I'm happy to won this and ended with a win + a good feeling about this season :D[/quote'] Standard 2 Westerlo 0 I saw some of the game, and Westerlo were outclassed just as you predicted ... :ok