** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Austria Erste Klasse, 20th May

20 May 20:30 FC Gratkorn v SV Scholz Grodig 1.70 4.00 4.33 20 May 20:30 FC Lustenau v SCR Altach 4.33 3.75 1.75 20 May 20:30 FC Trenkwalder Admira v Austria Lustenau 1.25 5.50 11.00 20 May 20:30 Hartberg v First Vienna FC 1894 2.20 3.40 3.20 20 May 20:30 St Polten v WAC St Andrä 2.10 3.40 3.40 Gratkorn - Groedig There are 2 games left in Austrian Erste Klasse and Gratkorn is a team along with Hartberg and First Vienna who is fighting against relegation. Hartberg is currently in best position having 36 points, while Gratkorn and First Vienna have 33 both. One of them will directly relegate, one will go in extra play-off games with a team from lower league and one will stay directly in Erste Klasse. Groedig on the other side got virtually nothing to play for as they're safe with 40 points. So the character of players will come to show, also they're playing for some extra money. Gratkorn manage to win 3 of last 5 home games and won the last two, that's a signal that they're fighting hard to stay in this league and that's why i will go on them today, although the odds are not that great. Groedig only managed 3 points in last 5 away games and lost the last two. Gratkorn will miss suspended midfielder Mario Steiner, while Groedig will be without center back Thomas Pfeilstoecker, defensive midfielder Matthias Hattenberger and left winger Daniel Sobkova. Bet: Gratkorn AH -0.75, 1.95 odds

Re: Austria Erste Klasse, 20th May

Gratkorn - Groedig Gratkorn manage to win 3 of last 5 home games and won the last two, that's a signal that they're fighting hard to stay in this league and that's why i will go on them today, although the odds are not that great. Groedig only managed 3 points in last 5 away games and lost the last two. Gratkorn will miss suspended midfielder Mario Steiner, while Groedig will be without center back Thomas Pfeilstoecker, defensive midfielder Matthias Hattenberger and left winger Daniel Sobkova. Bet: Gratkorn AH -0.75, 1.95 odds
As you say, Gratkorn should win, but the odds are poor I prefer to look at the Hartberg v First Vienna, which involves the other two relegation candidates. This one is a crunch game. As I see it, First Vienna, 3 points behind Hartberg with an inferior goal difference of 3 compared with Hartberg, really have to win this game to stand a chance of staying up. On the other hand, a draw is probably enough to keep Hartberg up. First Vienna have been in slightly better form than Hartberg recently (although both have been poor). Possibly some value in backing First at 3.2. Could also be late goals in this game, as I think if First aren't winning they will open up and if Hartberg are losing they will be open up.

Gratkorn - Groedig There are 2 games left in Austrian Erste Klasse and Gratkorn is a team along with Hartberg and First Vienna who is fighting against relegation. Hartberg is currently in best position having 36 points, while Gratkorn and First Vienna have 33 both. One of them will directly relegate, one will go in extra play-off games with a team from lower league and one will stay directly in Erste Klasse. Groedig on the other side got virtually nothing to play for as they're safe with 40 points. So the character of players will come to show, also they're playing for some extra money. Gratkorn manage to win 3 of last 5 home games and won the last two, that's a signal that they're fighting hard to stay in this league and that's why i will go on them today, although the odds are not that great. Groedig only managed 3 points in last 5 away games and lost the last two. Gratkorn will miss suspended midfielder Mario Steiner, while Groedig will be without center back Thomas Pfeilstoecker, defensive midfielder Matthias Hattenberger and left winger Daniel Sobkova. Bet: Gratkorn AH -0.75, 1.95 odds
Result: Gratkorn 1 Grodig 3 I saw some of the second half online, and from what I saw, Grodig deserved the win. Gratkorn, needing a win to keep them in with a decent chance of staying up, were terrible, and deserve to go down after that performance.

I prefer to look at the Hartberg v First Vienna' date=' which involves the other two relegation candidates. This one is a crunch game. As I see it, First Vienna, 3 points behind Hartberg with an inferior goal difference of 3 compared with Hartberg, really have to win this game to stand a chance of staying up. On the other hand, a draw is probably enough to keep Hartberg up. First Vienna have been in slightly better form than Hartberg recently (although both have been poor). Possibly some value in backing First at 3.2. Could also be late goals in this game, as I think if First aren't winning they will open up and if Hartberg are losing they will be open up.[/quote'] Result: Hartberg 2 First Vienna A result that effectively relegates First Vienna, a deserved win for Hartberg from what I saw.