** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

The Netherlands Jupilar League May 19th-21st 2011

Today the second round of play offs for the relagation and the first round of play offs for Europa League. First of all you need to know that the quality difference between the 2 leagues are huge. So at first glance i'm looking at the competitors in the relagation round from the Premier League. We see FC Den Bosch vs Excelsior Rotterdam. FC Den Bosch ended the season as number 8 and Excelsior completed the regular season as number 16. If we take a look at momentum, they're both in great form. Den Bosch didn't loose in last 8, a great achievement but i rate the Premier League much higher. So let's take a look at the latest games of Excelsior: Vitesse - Excelsior 1-4 if they scored one more, they were not in this PO Excelsior - Utrecht 3-1 contender in Europa League Play off Ajax - Excelsior 4-1 based on first hour Excelsior deserved at least a draw Nac - Excelsior 1-2 Nac is known for their home strength Heerenveen - Excelsior 2-3 last minute winner by Excelsior Excelsior - PSV 2-3 last minute winner by PSV The strength of Den Bosch is in attack, but the defence of Excelsior is mote than familiar with the level of attack in Premier League. Excelsior will miss suspended Van Steensel, but he will be replaced by an equal player. My bet: Excelsior @2,00 Excelsior -1 @3,40 Over 2,5 @1,72

Re: Holland Play off

Today the second round of play offs for the relagation and the first round of play offs for Europa League. First of all you need to know that the quality difference between the 2 leagues are huge. So at first glance i'm looking at the competitors in the relagation round from the Premier League. We see FC Den Bosch vs Excelsior Rotterdam. FC Den Bosch ended the season as number 8 and Excelsior completed the regular season as number 16. If we take a look at momentum, they're both in great form. Den Bosch didn't loose in last 8, a great achievement but i rate the Premier League much higher. So let's take a look at the latest games of Excelsior: Vitesse - Excelsior 1-4 if they scored one more, they were not in this PO Excelsior - Utrecht 3-1 contender in Europa League Play off Ajax - Excelsior 4-1 based on first hour Excelsior deserved at least a draw Nac - Excelsior 1-2 Nac is known for their home strength Heerenveen - Excelsior 2-3 last minute winner by Excelsior Excelsior - PSV 2-3 last minute winner by PSV The strength of Den Bosch is in attack, but the defence of Excelsior is mote than familiar with the level of attack in Premier League. Excelsior will miss suspended Van Steensel, but he will be replaced by an equal player. My bet: Excelsior @2,00 Excelsior -1 @3,40 Over 2,5 @1,72
Didn't Excelsior manage to lose 12 of their 17 away league games this season? http://www.soccerway.com/national/netherlands/eredivisie/2010-2011/regular-season/

Didn't Excelsior manage to lose 12 of their 17 away league games this season? http://www.soccerway.com/national/netherlands/eredivisie/2010-2011/regular-season/
Excelsior had a terrible squad the first half of the season, now however they have Roorda and Fernandez, who are both excellent players that can really make a difference. Excelsior has been in great shape the last five or six games (they even gave Ajax a good run for their money) and @2.3 (Betfair) I think they are great value. FCDB is ''just another'' Jupiler League squad, they have a few good players but nothing too fancy. Medium stakes on Excelsior to win.

They did, but won 3 out of their last 4 away games. (See my post earlier) Den Bosch has only won way to play, that's all out attack. Nice in first league, but that will be problem tonight. One more bet i recommending: Fernandez scoring anytime @3,20

not looking good :( Den Bosch's all out attack is definitely working...
I'm honestly amazed by this, Excelsior should have known better. This is how FCDB plays, all they do is attack.. yet they somehow still take the defence by suprise.