Not to lose doubles NEW FOR 2005!!!

DC

This system may be familiar to some of you. It involves backing two teams across two matches, where you believe they will not lose. This would mean 4 doubles. Stakes can either be kept level for simplicity which means a variable return every week, or using the odds provided, stakes can be calculated so the same return is gained if one of the 4 doubles comes in. This probably makes no sense whatsoever but here is today's first bet. I am using a strict set of rules for my qualifiers. Gillingham v READING (odds Reading 2.30, odds for draw 3.20) Oldham v TRANMERE (odds Tranmere 2.50, odds for draw 3.20) Bank £200.00 Staking A = £4 doubles of £5.00 (Reading/Tranmere, Reading/Tranmere draw, Reading draw/Tranmere, Reading draw/Tranmere draw) total £20.00 Staking B = £6.53 Reading/Tranmere, £5.10 Reading win/Tranmere draw, £4.70 Reading draw/Tranmere win, £3.67 Reading draw/Tranmere draw total £20.00. This will return £17.56 PROFIT in any case. Cheers Danny

Re: Not to lose doubles NEW FOR 2005!!! apart from the case where oldham/gillingham win :-) good idea for system this, any more details about what teams you select not to lose, or how you go about doing it? I tried something similar to this a while back in the premiership and had some success with it, although I was only making very small gains, so when a loss came around I was fcuked although mine weren't doubles, i stuck to singles, so I'll be interested to see how you get on. good luck

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.