Flat racing Weds 11th May

3.0 York No surprise to see INLER lining up in this company again after its fine run behind Genki last time out. Finished a close up 5th and could get the better of that rival this time. Is double the odds of Genki, so i will be having some of the 14/1 available tonight. The age trend also appears to be 4 & 5yo's favoured. The high draw is the only negative for me as the history of the race points towards a low draw. o.5pts win @ 14/1 Corals

Re: Flat racing Weds 11th May Event 1.30 YORK Selection GOLD RULES (Each-way) Strength 2/10 Date 11/05/2011 Bookmaker/Price Ladbrokes @ 41.00 Reasoning The Easterby clan do well here at york and Michael two entries can go well but i just favour his 2nd string here having first run for the yard. Had a couple of good wins last year before form tailed off has a chance here in open race and i have also had small e/w bet on CLADERCRUIX 33/1 might need to come down a few lbs but good trainer who will get this horse in the winning enclosure at some stage this season worth a small bet at the price today. 3.35 york Another very open race. A couple e/w for me both should be around 33's THE GALLOPING SHOE is quirky but fair horse when all comes together and if ARIZONA JOHN can bring his fine effort at Catterick in September here could make a mockery of his odds.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.