** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Darts: Premier League Week 13

Tyler

This weeks fixtures are: Simon Whitlock v Mark Webster Gary Anderson v Raymond Van Barneveld Terry Jenkins v Adrian Lewis James Wade v Phil Taylor Can a moderator edit this post with the proper odds XML feed.

Re: Darts: Premier League Week 13 Thoughts for this evenings proceedings are as follows: - 1pt Correct Score: James Wade 3-8 Phil Taylor @ 7/1 [sportingbet] - 1pt Correct Score: James Wade 4-8 Phil Taylor @ 5/1 [sportingbet] Can't see Wade continuing his recent winning-ways in the Premier League tonight in Bournemouth. The Power is in some ridiculous form here and I see another night of ease for him. We all know he'll top the group so really and truely, the pressure is off. He's hitting doubles with his eyes closed and he's averaging 103+ every week. He'll be too much to handle for Wade tonight and I have had a small dig at the correct score markets. Can you really see Wade getting 5 legs? Not really. However he is good enough to pick up 3 or 4 definitely. I'd be slightly pissed off if he gets whalloped 8-2 or runs the Power close but even still, even a small Taylor win will have me smiling, because: - 8pts Simon Whitlock (vs. Terry Jenkins) x Phil Taylor (vs. James Wade) @ EVS [stan James] Don't envisage too many problems this evening for the Wizard and the Power. Simon needs to push on for that coveted 4th spot and he can put big pressure on Wade and Lewis with a win early up here. Webster is finished and he probably just can't wait for the competition to be over with so he can get a break from the game. I don't need to go into his recent results lately; you know how bad they've been. No matter how well he plays, he will finish bottom of the table and that's all that needs to be said. I just can't see a determined Whitlock losing 7 legs to an out-of-sorts Webster playing with no confidence. Probably would've taken Whitlock at -2.5 too but shall settle for the straight win. Taylor's half of this is listed above.

Re: Darts: Premier League Week 13 There has been three draws in the Premier League this year and all three of them have somehow ****** me over in some way or another. -4.00 tonight after Webster shat on me earlier on. Correct score in the Taylor match only salvaged an annoying night. Some good shouts in there gloryhunter well played.