Interpoker Mega Day giveaway

glceud

Mega Day Giveaway This May InterPoker introduces the Mega Day Giveaway! We are giving the opportunity for all our players to win a number of fantastic once in a lifetime trips within the UK. You can qualify into the Final or buy in direct using your InterPoker FPP’s. Simply check out our qualification tree below to view how you can enter now. So what are the Mega Giveaway prizes? 1st place will give you the opportunity to attend the worlds most famous Racecourse at its most prestigious event of the year - The Royal Ascot, worth €2,500!

2nd place - You choose your prize! Select from anyone of the below packages up for grabs! 3rd place - You choose your prize! Select from anyone of the below packages up for grabs! 4th place - Seat into the InterPoker €50,000 GTD 5th place - Seat into the InterPoker €50,000 GTD 6th place - Seat into the InterPoker €50,000 GTD Don't know if it will be great value, at a very rough guess I would reckon about 153 players I can see Helen and Duncan now were they rightfully belong, what sort of day it is when 200 is for expenses and 2300 is the value of the hospitality I dread to think:loon At those prices I think they could chuck the Tawny Port and replace it with Tawny Brie:lol

Re: Interpoker Mega Day giveaway

Tandem sky dive
I can see Helen and Duncan now were they rightfully belong
:unsure Actually already done the Royal Enclosure thing, albeit at York-Ascot and without all the added extras. €200 won't buy the outfit unfortunately. :lol Will have to check how many FPPs I built up at Inter. Am away this weekend but might be back in time to have a go.

Re: Interpoker Mega Day giveaway Pretty sure the tandem sky dive would involve an instructor and one other, I mean do you seriously think some one would chuck you and Duncan out of a plane together at 10,00 feet;) I went to "royal" Hamilton in the 80's and watched princess Anne sit on a horse called Gulfland which duly one. Backed it next time out at Goodwood for a whole giro, I mean if the princess royal can get it home surely Willie Carson can. (He did)