PL Exclusive Virgin Poker Promotion - May MTT and Rake Race - Next Leg SUN 29th MAY

morlspin

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL Exclusive Virgin Poker Promotion - May MTT and Rake Race - Next Leg SUN 29th M thoroughly enjoyed the MTT`s these month, played 3 cashed 3 ( 2,1,4 ) it would have been good to see a few more supporting this though, there is a lot of work in the background to bring you these added value games and if we dont get the numbers we wont get the games.

Re: PL Exclusive Virgin Poker Promotion - May MTT and Rake Race - Next Leg SUN 29th M sorry guys but i ambushed the game tonight and got lucky/run good,dont post very often i appriciate , any spare time is usually playing but drop by when i get a chance for a quick read.play mostly on virgin so hope u dont mind me gatecrashing.thanks for the game and keep up the good work Canastella

Re: PL Exclusive Virgin Poker Promotion - May MTT and Rake Race - Next Leg SUN 29th M

sorry guys but i ambushed the game tonight and got lucky/run good,dont post very often i appriciate , any spare time is usually playing but drop by when i get a chance for a quick read.play mostly on virgin so hope u dont mind me gatecrashing.thanks for the game and keep up the good work Canastella
well played tonight Beano,

Re: PL Exclusive Virgin Poker Promotion - May MTT and Rake Race - Next Leg SUN 29th M :rollin

WP Dave:ok Well done to all winners this month too, its been fun being back on Virgin:ok
+1 Ive been back on virgin for a month now, mainly cos i was fed up of grinding huge fields on stars. Im really enjoying the smaller fields and the headhunters! All we need now is for them to start the festivals up again, now they were fun!! eh graeme....ooops;)

Re: PL Exclusive Virgin Poker Promotion - May MTT and Rake Race - Next Leg SUN 29th M

:rollin +1 Ive been back on virgin for a month now, mainly cos i was fed up of grinding huge fields on stars. Im really enjoying the smaller fields and the headhunters! All we need now is for them to start the festivals up again, now they were fun!! eh graeme....ooops;)
You got lucky mate, we had around 7bb each heads up haha V Fests were great, must have cost a bomb tho:sad