Jump Racing Saturday 23rd April

2.05 Sandown DANTARI 1pt e/w 11/1 Ladbrokes Thought I would post this while you can still get 11/1 for the horse. Is as low as 13/2 in some places. Think he has a great chance and deserves a win after so many near misses. DANTARI has ran consistently well in big handicaps since finishing second in this race last year. Most of those runs have come off higher marks and interestingly enough he is now off the same mark in this race as he was last year. He ran a cracker at this course in February finishing third and then ran another big race in the coral cup finishing 6th. Although finishing 9th last time out at Cheltenham, I think he still showed he is in form by still being right up there turning for home and seemingly getting outstayed. Drop back in trip here will most definitely suit and he should be able to string these out from the front. KING OF THE NIGHT is the favourite here but he is unproven in top handicap company and I think he is worth taking on. Saying that though, he was still going well last time out and if staying on his feet here, he should go very close. STRATEGIC GALE is interesting from the Henderson yard and should come here ready to go, but the absence puts me off. EXTREME CONVICTION looks on the upgrade but this is much tougher. Gary Moore has a couple of interesting runners but I am happy to take a chance with DANTARI.

Re: Jump Racing Saturday 23rd April 2.05 sand ....im going to venture into the jump world with my ratings ,they arent really designed for the long distances involved but i'll have a play and see how i get on ............KING OF THE NIGHT 7-2 was on target to recording a very fast time lto before falling 3 out .the winner recorded a 170 and with non of these even in the 100's if he runs anywhere near that he'll win easily of the others- occasionally yours -makes most appeal

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.