I-poker added values + freerolls (Starting today!)

PGremlin

• I-Poker will run daily $1,000 First Depositors Freerolls at 19:30 (GMT + 1) between April 18th – 21st and between April 24th – 28th. On top of this, first time depositors will receive free tokens to participate in the $2,500 New Depositors Freeroll tournaments.

• There will be two $5,000 Freerolls a week for all depositing players. Freerolls will run on April 22nd and 23rd as well as April 29th and 30th. The Freerolls will run at 19:30 (GMT + 1) and will feature a 1 point buy-in.
  • There will be two daily Added Money tournaments running between April 18th – 30th:

1. $10+$1 Freezeout daily at 20:00 (GMT + 1), with $500 Added Money prize-pool.
  2. $100+$9 Freezeout DeepStack Turbo, daily at 21:00 (GMT + 1), with $1,000 Added-Money prize-pool.

Re: I-poker added values + freerolls (Starting today!) Good old ipoker $500 added to a $10 buy in tourney, half their skins do better than that. The depositers ones will be interesting, might see more glceuds than there was agents Smiths in the matrix:lol

Circus Poker Depositers $5K Freerolls Weekly $5,000 Depositor Freeroll

• We will run a two weekly $5,000 freerolls to all depositing players (not just first depositors).
  • The freerolls will run on Fridays and Saturdays on the following dates: April 22nd and 23rd, and April 29th and 30th.
  • The freerolls will be held at 7:30pm (UK time), and will feature 1 Circus Poker Point buy-in.
  • You can play both freerolls if you wish – so that’s $10,000 of Freerolls each weekend!