** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Jumps Racing - Monday 18th April 2011

210 Towcester - Tavalu 1pt EW @ 8/1 Bet365 Little bit confused as to why he isn't vying for favouritism here. Has won and placed on GF ground. Has placed on GF ground here in a maiden chase, as won here over 2m albeit on heavy ground. Finished 3rd at Worcester on GF ground over 2m4f off a mark of 96, so on his best form looks fairly well treated (12lbs lower) with a good stiff track suiting. Puts headgear back on, which he won with starts ago. Jock on board today has only ridden once before, but that was that win round here. Has in the past placed over further than todays distance, so with the fact he has some speed and will stay, with ground fine for him and on a lenient mark if anywhere near his best, then I think we could see a big run here and he could certainly be involved.

Re: Jumps Racing - Monday 18th April 2011 2.30 Exeter - 3pt win Emerald Glade @ 9/2 (VC) Desperate affair in which I think it's worth siding with the unexposed Emerald Glade. This horse won 2 races over middle distances on the flat last summer, and ran respectably twice after. Only at a moderate level, but isn't up against much on its 2nd hurdling start. Faced a stiffish task on its hurdling debut after a 5-6 month absence, over a trip that may have been a step too far under the circumstances (2m5f) at Ludlow. Made eyecatching ground just before the home turn to join the front 3, but soon faded under a tender ride. With that experience under her belt, I think we can expect to see a much improved performance today over a slightly shorter trip. Jewellery looks very slow and this trip doesn't look ideal, and Rhyton also hasn't managed a win over obstacles, and looks very limited. I think 9/2 is a great price for Emerald Glade who should be tuned up for this, and go very close indeed.

Re: Jumps Racing - Monday 18th April 2011

210 Towcester - Tavalu 1pt EW @ 8/1 Bet365 Little bit confused as to why he isn't vying for favouritism here. Has won and placed on GF ground. Has placed on GF ground here in a maiden chase, as won here over 2m albeit on heavy ground. Finished 3rd at Worcester on GF ground over 2m4f off a mark of 96, so on his best form looks fairly well treated (12lbs lower) with a good stiff track suiting. Puts headgear back on, which he won with starts ago. Jock on board today has only ridden once before, but that was that win round here. Has in the past placed over further than todays distance, so with the fact he has some speed and will stay, with ground fine for him and on a lenient mark if anywhere near his best, then I think we could see a big run here and he could certainly be involved.
Just moved to 9/1 taken your advice and stuck on a £5 EW bet. Fingers crossed we both get a cheeky win :)

What happened? racing post shows him as 3rd' date=' but bet365 doesn't, was it a stewards enquiry? i can't see anything on racingpost why he hasn't come in 3rd.[/quote']Finished 5th. Useful site is http://horses.sportinglife.com/Results/ No point replying to people's post saying you've had x amount on, we need reasoning in this forum. Thanks & GL. :ok

Sport Horse Racing
Event Towcester 17:10
Selection Final Cast
Strength 10/10
Date 18/04/2011
Bookmaker/Price Skybet @ 5.00
Reasoning Only 6th of 13 in a race won by her stablemate Sizing India but yard can get them to improve. There was three other mares in that race and they finished 10,11, and 12. Her finishing position is better than what it looks and I think she can get competitive now back against the mares. Trainer Nicky Hednerson has a good record here and he comes with two runners. Him bumper form here the last 5 seasons is 3 wins from 14. 12 our of 44 the last 5 seasons in all type of races. His current bumper form have 2 winners the last 8 days from 4 runners. The form reads 1st, 4th, 3rd,1 and 1st.