Norway Lower Leagues 2011

Re: Norway Lower Leagues 2011

Event Bryne - Ham Kam
Selection Bryne
Strength 10/10
Date 15/08/2011
Bookmaker/Price Ladbrokes @ 1.85
Reasoning Bryne was on a bad moment but it seems to be past. The confidence is back and the win by 3:1 over Ranheim and 4:2 at Strommen shows it. Bryne is now on the middle table with a 3-3-3 home record. Ham Kam won seven game sin a row but now they are not playing well and are witha record of 0-4-1 on the last five games. On the last game they were not impressive, getting a home draw 2-2 with Lov Ham. On the last away game they lost 0-4 at Nybergsund and they have a away record of 3-4-2. PÃ¥l Ekeberg Schjerve is out of the game, injured for indefinite time, and his brother Dyre Ekeberg Schjerve, reserve goalkeeper is also out of the game. Vegard Bjerke is suspended and Lehne Olsen is still injured. Bryne won at Ham Kam 2-1 and now they seem to be better. Home win is my choice here.

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Norwegian Tippeligaen 2011 SANDEFJORD -1,75 1,85 10/10 sbobet Sandefjord after ko inward against the Bodo Glint has once again going to win in Lov Ham 1-2 and it was not easy because the owners of the house are playing well now is not more than a few weeks the team is currently fa.Il Nybersund assuoluto worst team in the tournament along with Randberg.Secondo me there will not be playing tomorrow Sandefjord should win easy with a lot of goal difference, the important result will be unlocked soon.

Sport Football (Norway)
Event FK Bodo Glimt - Lov Ham
Selection Over 3 goals
Strength 10/10
Date 04/09/2011
Bookmaker/Price Betsafe @ 1.59
Reasoning Lov Ham has big financial problems, had to let go to a couple of players already. They are 2nd from bottom with just 13 points, and given the fact they usually have to make long trips in their away games while having nothing to lose they play open, score and concede many goals, like it has been the case in their last 3 road trips. 5-3 defeat at Asker, 2-2 draw at Ham-Kam and 4-3 win at Hodd. Bodo Glimt is a top team in Adeccoligaen, they are unbeaten at home, but have drawn 4 of the 10 games. Usually teams come to defend here, but Lov Ham is a different story. Last season Bodo Glimt won 3-0. Given the problems for the guests, u do feel they can easily score 2 goals here. While given the open style of Lov Ham in their recent outtings, they can also score. So over 3.

Sport Football (Norway)
Event FK Bodo Glimt - Lov Ham
Selection Over 3 goals
Strength 10/10
Date 04/09/2011
Bookmaker/Price Betsafe @ 1.59
Reasoning Lov Ham has big financial problems, had to let go to a couple of players already. They are 2nd from bottom with just 13 points, and given the fact they usually have to make long trips in their away games while having nothing to lose they play open, score and concede many goals, like it has been the case in their last 3 road trips. 5-3 defeat at Asker, 2-2 draw at Ham-Kam and 4-3 win at Hodd. Bodo Glimt is a top team in Adeccoligaen, they are unbeaten at home, but have drawn 4 of the 10 games. Usually teams come to defend here, but Lov Ham is a different story. Last season Bodo Glimt won 3-0. Given the problems for the guests, u do feel they can easily score 2 goals here. While given the open style of Lov Ham in their recent outtings, they can also score. So over 3.
[/quote COpying you on this... hope it's true got a lot riding on it - but on the lower over 2,5

Sport Football (Norway)
Event Asker - Ranheim
Selection Ranheim -1 (Asian-handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 04/09/2011
Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 3.55
Reasoning Ranheim was first place but they took just 3 points in last 5 matches, from a total of 5 lost matches 4 was now, so the team must win today, if no they risk to lost the contact with first place; Asker isn't special with nothing, with a much better position that they are hoping to get, they'll hardly face a good team, for me is no place for points for Asker, the question is if Ranheim is capable of wining of more that one goal; My tip 1-3. Good luck!

Re: Norway Lower Leagues 2011 HAM KAM -0,5 1,92 sbobet 10/10 LOV HAM -0,5 1,87 sbobet 7/10 Taken very Hak Kam team after a small period of crisis is back on its levels, have won the last two away, and no less than Stavanger Ranheim last Sunday against a team that was undefeated for a lot of Kam tempo.Ham must retrieve game against High and his chances of promotion are high, but since the fight is wide open should try to win a season is almost tutti.Kongisver bankruptcy even if they win Sunday at home with measuring Asker outside the home, but I seem beatable, the race for Ham Kam to win at all costs, i share that good. Lov Ham relegated almost to the end but from here we will try, Nybersund unwatchable outside the home loses 10 to 11, Lov Ham before the defeat of High had done well, if you want to feed a little hope this race is to win at all costs.

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Norway Lower Leagues 2011 Alta -0,5 2,00 sbobet Dnb BRNYE 1.89 sbobet ASKER +0.5 1.92 sbobet Strommen -1 1.92 sbobet I would have done in the High Randberg -0.75, Randberg true that the last two did well but against the house guests Lov Ham had already dropped out, High is struggling to save the last few races and did very well on Sunday have also tied Bodo tough field. Brnye that in the past is doing well after recovering all injured, Bodo who wasted a chance against the High inseririsi in the struggle for the promotion and that I no longer believe in morally. Asker lost Sunday at home against a Sandess revelation of the season, the Honefoss against Ham Kam has wasted a great opportunity, I do not like Honefoss outside the home, which still is not safe Asker play not to lose. Lov Ham has now pulled the oars, Strommen is the struggle for salvation in my asphalt Lov Ham on Sunday.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Norway Lower Leagues 2011 Adeccoligaen 2011 - 27. Round

tables
# Team M. V P D goals Dif Pt.
1 9277.gif Sandnes Ulf 27 17 1 9 50:28 22 52
2 4109.gif Hamarkameratene 27 13 9 5 47:32 15 48
3 8015.gif Ranheim IL 27 13 7 7 56:37 19 46
4 3487.gif Sandefjord Fotball 26 14 4 8 51:32 19 46
5 1273.gif FK Bodø/Glimt 27 13 7 7 46:34 12 46
6 3086.gif Hønefoss BK 26 12 9 5 46:25 21 45
7 5774.gif IL Hødd 27 11 7 9 48:39 9 40
8 1280.gif Bryne FK 27 10 9 8 43:34 9 39
9 1276.gif Kongsvinger IL 26 10 7 9 39:36 3 37
10 1278.gif Mjøndalen IF 27 9 10 8 37:43 -6 37
11 8019.gif Asker SK 26 9 7 10 33:42 -9 34
12 5775.gif Alta IF 27 8 8 11 42:50 -8 32
13 8016.gif Strømmen IF 27 8 7 12 35:51 -16 31
14 10056.gif Nybergsund IL-Trysil 27 6 4 17 38:59 -21 22
15 5777.gif Løv-Ham Fotball 27 4 5 18 30:58 -28 17
16 10038.gif Randaberg IL 27 4 5 18 36:77 -41 17
Promotion
Relegation

Event Kongsvinger - Sandefjord
Selection Sandefjord DNB (Asian-handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 19/10/2011
Bookmaker/Price William Hill @ 1.95
Reasoning Kongsvinger is in the ninth place with three games remaining to the end of the season with a 11-7-9 record. They cannot be relegated or get a European place no more. And this may be the negative point for this game: no motivation to fight for. They are in a great moment with 3-2-0 in the last five games but their season is already "over". Sandefjord is in the fifth place and they have real chances of being promoted, being four points behind the promotion places, but still having this game delayed to play. They have a solid away record of 7-1-5. They have a recent record of 2-2-1 and the last result was a positive draw at the leader Sandnes. There is no doubt about the team in bets moment and also with the home davantage here, but there is also no doubt about who will be more motivated and concentrate in this game. DNB seems a good bet on Sandefjord here.

Re: Norway Lower Leagues 2011 Strommen vs Alta Pick: Home win Norway first division Both teams are fighting against relegation. Three teams are definitelly relegated (Nybergsund, Randaberg and Lov-Ham), it is a question about the last one. Strommen is in very difficult position, they are three points behind the safe zone, but Strommen have a good schedule. Now they are playing at home against Alta, while in the last round travel to already relegated Nybergsund. With six points from the remaining two matches I believe they will secure the status. I believe Strommen is closer to the victory here as they are playing at home. The home advantage is very important in matches like this, when both teams are close with the quality. On other side Alta is nothing special. They failed to win even against already relegated Randaberg two weeks ago. So, the first reason for my pick is the home advantage. The second reason is connect with the current situation in Strommen squad. I believe the atmosphere is good. The players confidence is surely very high after the last home victory. Strommen won 6:2 against Lov Ham and it is clear they will try to repeat the good form on this match. The key player is Simen Stamso Axel Moller who scored hat-trick against Lov Ham. The other scorers were Olsen, Laajaab and Bjornevik. I am sure Strommen coach Thomas Berntsen will motivate his players once again and will find a weak points in Alta defense. And the last reason is connect with the tradition. I will mention that Strommen won 6:1 agaisnt Alata in the last season. The match was played on 30.05.2010. The first match this season, when Alta was host, ended 1:1 (03.07.2011).