** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Stars Cash Challenge

Danshot

Well taking inspiration from staffy and going after actually trying to play cash properly and build up. Dropping right to 2NL to get in atleast 3K hands before go back onto 5NL & 10NL. What has triggered this well kind of lost my focus lately with Sit n Goes and getting nowhere and running well below EV is a kick in the balls. As we speak lost with QQ to A6off to a donk shoving every hand. Also playing Full Tilt yesterday a opponent was going on about how I only bet when I have a hand he didn't realise I used this against him but is point was correct and I play too passive in spots and want to learn to always bring A Game even at micro's. Bankroll : $50.03

Re: Stars Cash Challenge Good luck - I'll follow your progress with interest :ok

As we speak lost with QQ to A6off to a donk shoving every hand.
Never forget - they're the players that allow us to make a profit. Without them a profit would be far far more difficult (if not impossible!) If you got it all in pre flop with QQ against A6o, then you made a clear positive ev play. It doesn't matter what random cards the dealer goes on to lay down on the table afterwards - you made your profit before the short run random nature was added - and to be honest - who cares whether the dealer shouts "heads" or "tails" when he flips his coins (or deals his cards)

Re: Stars Cash Challenge

Never forget - they're the players that allow us to make a profit. Without them a profit would be far far more difficult (if not impossible!
The exact message try to tell others when they crititise donks and scare them off. Had a small session and didn't have many difficult spots and won 85c over 229 Hands (18.5BB/100) Running Bankroll : $50.88

Re: Stars Cash Challenge Just played a quick 136 hands for $3.02 profit despite losing big pot with KK after getting it in against A7 on the turn of a Q , 10 , 7 , 2 Rainbow board river ace. But 1 big bluff through after he called on flop and turn then folded river , about from that just played solid Winrate : 111BB / 100 (I know small sample so pretty irrelevant)

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Stars Cash Challenge Yesterday played 115 Hands at 2NL for 53c profit Decided to step up to 5NL today but its really gone badly on wrong sided coolers. Should knew when first hand had QQ in BB button shoves 12BB with 88 board plays. Then K9 vs AJ A9x check check K turn check call J river obviously J9 in BB with SB and UTG limp JAJ 2 diamonds on board bet small 2 calls turn my 9 in bet 1/3 pot 2 flat calls flush misses river I bet 3/4 pot UTG shoves and obv has AJ KJ diamonds on 3 way 799 (2diamonds) checked turn 10 river 8 diamonds the SB leads over pot I cant find fold. KJ to K9 on KQX board call down the turn of a 6 then check call when he hits the 9. Under 200 hands and down 3 buy ins

Re: Stars Cash Challenge Switching over to PLO 5c big blinds , Been playing on Tilt and its sending me there QQ vs A10off both time lose 10 10 vs A 8 AQclubs vs AJ off I know im playing well just want some reward.

Re: Stars Cash Challenge Been going OK on stars PLO cash tables 5PLO : Up $3.50 (25 Hands) 6th May 5PLO : Up $2.34 (215 Hands) 7th May unfortunately Full Tilt wont let me win a hand and lost my whole $88 roll play $5 HU mainly I want to run at EV please poker gods.

Re: Stars Cash Challenge New update cut down to 2 tables to maximise my skill edge as I cant win flips right now and concentrating on my play. 5NL : Up $3.64 (99 Hands) 8th May 2PLO : Up $1.68 (43 Hands) 10th May 5PLO : Up $3.49 (100 Hands) 10th May 10NL : Up $8.06 (102 Hands) 10th May Still just that one big losing session finding deeper stacked cash games to be better for my play especially PLO.