** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

NBA - April 10-11th Picks

Re: NBA - April 10-11th Picks New York Knicks to win @ Indiana Pacers - 5/4 @ WilliamHill New York is currently on a 6 game win streak but without Stat. However they already beat Nets easily without him and Melo said he played so well against Nets as he was more motivated with Stat being out. Oklahoma Thunder to win @ L.A Lakers - 9/5 @ WilliamHill Lakers have been playing pretty bad recently, probably getting ready for playoffs. While Thunder on the other hand have beat Denver Nuggets twice and are now facing Lakers who lost to Nuggets recently. I tend to think of Thunder as a better version of the Nuggets as they are both very athletic teams. With Westbrook, KD, Perkins, Ibaka and one of the best benches in the nba, they're my favorite team and have a good chance to win here.

Re: NBA - April 10-11th Picks

New York Knicks to win @ Indiana Pacers - 5/4 @ WilliamHill New York is currently on a 6 game win streak but without Stat. However they already beat Nets easily without him and Melo said he played so well against Nets as he was more motivated with Stat being out. Oklahoma Thunder to win @ L.A Lakers - 9/5 @ WilliamHill Lakers have been playing pretty bad recently, probably getting ready for playoffs. While Thunder on the other hand have beat Denver Nuggets twice and are now facing Lakers who lost to Nuggets recently. I tend to think of Thunder as a better version of the Nuggets as they are both very athletic teams. With Westbrook, KD, Perkins, Ibaka and one of the best benches in the nba, they're my favorite team and have a good chance to win here.
:nanaBoth won. Both were pretty close games. Melo came up clutch big time in the last 10seconds, hitting the game winning shot then blocking a shot. Thunder were pretty much all over lakers but it was still close till last couple of minutes were kobe choked.