** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Skittles Alternative Mixture.

Skittle

Selections will include; Correct Score Laying. Total Goals. No Hat Trick....and a few odds and sods. No 1.01's in here this time although the prices won't be that much better. Starting with £20 aiming to double up and see where we go from there. I've been doing bets on the above list for a while now and have combined them as I don't really want to be copying similar singular threads on here already. Bet 1, Blackpool v Arsenal - Total Goals...1+ @ 1.03.

Re: Skittles Alternative Mixture. Pillock. Stepped out of the zone and paid the price. I preach from the church of discipline and I have sinned. My pennance is £20. Lesson learned. Even after all these years you can still slip up so never be too complacent. I've proved the discipline angle in many forms over the last few years and profited from it but the little errors creep in now and then. Anyone reading this please take note. None of us are to old or to wise to learn that little bit more.

Re: Skittles Alternative Mixture.

Pillock. Stepped out of the zone and paid the price. I preach from the church of discipline and I have sinned. My pennance is £20. Lesson learned. Even after all these years you can still slip up so never be too complacent. I've proved the discipline angle in many forms over the last few years and profited from it but the little errors creep in now and then. Anyone reading this please take note. None of us are to old or to wise to learn that little bit more.
I hear what you say Skittle.

Re: Skittles Alternative Mixture. Bad luck with the golf bet but I don't understand why you sinned? McIlroy went to pieces, how could anyone forsee that coming?! I wouldn't say you showed poor discipline, you just got a slice of bad luck - it happens. Best of luck with the next run :ok