** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

MLB: April 5th Picks

MLB Overall 2011 10-4 +7.25 units (71.42%) PAdres +117 to bet 1 unit @ 5dimes I think Harang could benefit from the Petco stadium grounds. The Giants offense just hasn't been there in the beginning of the season. From what I can see they should continue to struggle Braves +108 to bet 1 unit @ 5dimes Wanna keep it rolling with this. Lowe had a great game his first one out, and the Braves dominated the Brewers last year on the road.

Re: MLB: April 5th Picks rangers [email protected] :clap overall 1-0, +1.25 units Giants @1.78 bet365 I agree with AGurv, Giants do struggle on start of this season, but they lineup doesnt look so bad and they can score a couple of runs tonight. Bumgarner made some great start last season, in one start in San Diego he throw 7 inings with just 1 ER. Padres cant hit lefties, they OBP is just .171. Harang is a veteran pitcher, and it looks like every year he gets worst. He had bad spring with ERA over 6 in 6 starts. As both offence are struggling, this bet is based on my believe that Bumgarner is much better pitcher than Harang is at this moment.

Re: MLB: April 5th Picks MLB Overall 2011 6-5 -0,02 units (54,54%) Damn those second thoughts yesterday but then again, I'll never compromise and play a line below my point of value. No writeups on weekdays. STL Cardinals -139 to win 1 unit @ Pinnacle CLE Indians +145 to bet 1 unit @ Pinnacle KC Royals +107 to bet 1 unit @ Pinnacle FLO Marlins -161 to win 1 unit @ Pinnacle CIN Reds -152 to win 1 unit @ Pinnacle TB Rays +101 to bet 1 unit @ Pinnacle

Re: MLB: April 5th Picks LA Angels -1.5 @ 2.49 pinnacle Weaver pitches for the Angels and started the season well with just 2 hits allowed and 6 strikeouts but they ended up losing 4-2 to Kansas. He is 3-1 with a 2.45 ERA in 5 against Tampa Bay and in his last 7 starts during the month of April, he is 4-0 with a 2.63 ERA. The Angels bats have been hitting the ball well but their bullpen cannot keep the lead. They do face a Tampa Bay line up that is struggling to hit the ball, while the pitcher Niemann is 1-2 with a 9.38 ERA in 5 starts against LA, with 25 runs and 34 hits allowed in these 5 games. Like the Angels to continue their hot hitting against Niemann, while Weaver will need to go deep into the 7th or even 8 innings to minimise the amount of damage the bullpen can do. NY Yankees -1.5 @ 2.04 pinnacle Sabathia starts for the Yankees and he allowed 3 runs on 7 hit in his opening start as they won 6-3 over Detroit. He has fared well against the Twin recently, as he has won his last 7 starts against them, with a low 1.66 ERA to go with it. He should not too many problems here as Minnesota has struggled to make hits and runs in their games so far, and with Sabathia's recent record against them, unlikely to do so again here. He will oppose Duensing who has faced the Yankees twice before, but in the playoffs, with losses in both games, and a high 11.25 ERA. In both games that were played in NY, he did not get past the 5th innings, and like the bats to have some success here against him yet again, as they have started the season well. Florida -1.5 @ 2.43 pinnacle Sanchez had a very good spring and now he is up against one of hsi favourite teams, as he is 5-0 with a 2.28 ERA in 13 starts against Washington. Lst season he had a 1.05 ERA in 4 starts is 3-0 with a 1.67 ERA in 6 starts against them at home. Marquis opposes him, and he went 1-1 with a 3.86 ERA against Florida, but has laregly struggled against them, as he has allowed 64 runs on 107 hits in 13 starts against them (average 5 runs on 8 hits) and like the Marlins to give some runs here to support Sanchez. April picks: 2-4 (-1.16)