Colin Davey's other systems

Has anyone got any of Colin Davey's other systems that he advertises on his website? e.g. systems such as: Pure Gold Factor 4 System Factor 4 Gold Beaten Favourites System The Bluechip System The Phoenix System The Eric Brown Method Wonder System Rule of 15 and the Two horse method. If you have any of them can you tell me if they are any good? I was thinking of buying one or two of them. Thanks

Re: Colin Davey's other systems Have you tried any? if so which ones and how did you get on? I've seen a few advetised by castle sporting services? Mind you, I tried Colin's original system and it didn't give me many bets, so I didn't have much hope in his other systems :cry

Re: Colin Davey's other systems I have tried most of them- They are useless.How about going into CD Systems and look into their Systems Archive section.There are plenty there to play around with AND they are all FREE. This will save you a lot of money

Re: Colin Davey's other systems HERE ARE THE 4 SELECTION CRITERIA FOR FACTOR 4 1 The horse must be rated 78 or above in the Daily Mail 2 It must have won,or been placed 2nd or 3rd last time out 3 It must be running within 4 days of its last run. 4 It must be favourite. FOLLOW THOSE 4 SIMPLE RULES FOR WINNER SELECTION AND YOU ARE BOUND TO SECURE WINNERS AT LEAST 50%OF THE TIME. And if you are doing that consistently,you will end the season well ahead.There is no reason why starting with a £1000 bank and betting 10% on each selection with your winnings rolled forward-you cannot make £20000 to £50000 per annum as a TAX FREE second income from your betting activity. Factor 4 Gold same as above but win only last time out Rule of 15 used to be rule of 78...again see above BEATEN FAV System 1) Horse must have been a beaten Fav last time out 2) SP must be no bigger than 11/1 3) Horse must be trained by one of the following Trainers: B J Meehan P J Makin K R Burke B Ellison J L Dunlop R A Fahey P W D’Arcy P W Harris G Wragg B W Hills M A Jarvis E J Alston P W Hiatt