No draws in Scandinavia................please

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: No draws in Scandinavia................please 1 loser in Sweden yesterday. Last round in Superettan this season. Today is the last round in Allsvenskan and at the moment there is 1 qualifier (but I'll wait until later - noonish - and see if it is still a qualifier).

ChaseBetfairProfit
Bet no.CountryDateGameLay XStakeLiabilityBet won(-5% comm.)
86aSweden22-10-2011 15:00IK Brage - Degerfors3,801,062,97no-2,97
85aSweden17-10-2011 19:00GAIS - IFK Göteborg3,551,062,70yes1,00
Just trying to paste excel in this forum using IE (doesn't work with Opera my first choice for surfing the web). It is certainly a lot quicker than posting pictures. Of course it had to wait until the end of the season before I read in another thread that this was possible.

Re: No draws in Scandinavia................please Looks like it loses a bit of the formatting going from my computer to the PL forum. I had evrything centered but it looks like it has been aligned left going through cyberspace. But I can live with that.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: No draws in Scandinavia................please Seems like I owe an update here. The Haka game was a winner. Not many games left in Scandinavia - only the best leagues in Norway and Finland is going to provide qualifiers for this system now. So I don't think there will be many qualifiers. Will of course update until all games in the leagues has been played. After the end of the season I'll post the summary and final thoughts on the system's performance.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Re: No draws in Scandinavia................please Almost 4 months since the "I'll evaluate" post and I haven't done any evaluation. Mainly because I'm not sure which conclusions can be drawn from the data I have. So I'll just point out the obvious. The system was saved (=profit made) due to a magnificent result in the Swedish section. Finland and Norway performances were very poor. Although if they had performed at a 75% (the initial goal) strike rate the system wouldn't be so dependent on the Swedish performance. I am very satisfied with the chase part of the system. 197 bets were made and the longest chase was 3 games. That is OK in my book. I'll continue the system this season. It gives me something to do while the other leagues finishes for the summer. Like last year I'll only be putting money on the bets in the chase section. They start off in Norway tomorrow and it looks like there are 2 bets for the 1st round (that may change though). Here is a list of the starting dates for the leagues used in this system: Norway Tippeligaen: 23 March 2012 Adeccoligaen: 9 April 2012 Finland Veikkausliga: 15 April 2012 Ykkonen: 27 April 2012 Sweden Allsvenskan: 31 March 2012 Superettan: 6 April 2012 1. Division: 14 April 2012 This is a summary of last year's performance: 22mar2012scandinaviasum.png You can read the rules in the first post: http://forum.punterslounge.com/threads/115711-No-draws-in-Scandinavia-please I think I'll keep a record of each season separately and then do a combined summary. If you have any questions. Just ask. I'll do my best to answer. :hope