MLB: April 2nd 2011 Picks

MLB Overall 2011 4-2 +2.56 units (66.66%) Nice bounceback day... Dodgers -104 to win 1 unit @ 5dimes Until the Giants prove they can put some runs together and actually field the ball I'm gonna ride this Dodgers team today again. Blue Jays +106 to bet 1 unit @ 5dimes Not sure I trust the Twins too much to start the season. Blue Jays also usually start pretty well while the Twins are the complete opposite. Mariners +164 to bet 1 unit @ 5dimes I know Anderson is good, but the A's should be this high of favorites IMO...good value here?

Re: MLB: April 2nd 2011 Picks Florida -1.5 @ 2.53 pinnacle Florida started well in their opening game for the season with a 6-2 win over the Mets and have a favourable pitching match up here. They have Nolasco pitching, who went 2-0 with a 4.32 ERA against the Mets last year and like him to continue that form here. Opposing him is Niese who went 1-5 with a 7.57 ERA in his last 7 starts of last season, and has struggled against the Marlins, going 1-4 with a 6.49 ERA against them. Florida have won 9 of their last 10 games at home to the Mets, and look well placed to add to that here April picks: 1-1 (+0.28)

Re: MLB: April 2nd 2011 Picks MLB Overall 2011 1-0 +1,26 units (100%) I'm running out of time today... PHI Phillies -240 TO WIN 1 unit @ Pinnacle - Suckerbet. So Phillies does have offensive power?! They just need to be under pressure to wake up. Lee in his first home game, at the place he truly feels at home. Hate the juice but would've layed a bit more and therefore value on the home team. CIN Reds -113 to win 2 unit @ Pinnacle TOR Blue Jays +104 to bet 1 unit @ Pinnacle CLE Indians +116 to bet 1 unit @ Pinnacle TB Rays -183 to win 1 unit @ Pinnacle - All about Tillman. Rays bouncebank option is activated with Orioles sending Tillman on the mount. Shields is by far the better one of the two and another juicy one (unfortunatly).

Re: MLB: April 2nd 2011 Picks Sport MLB Event Florida - NY Mets Selection over 7.5 runs Strength 10/10 Date 03/04/2011 Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 1.60 Reasoning Florida was too good for NY Mets in their opening game, and have won it with 6-2. Ricky Nolasco is starting pitcher for Merlins in the second game of these series. He is 2-0 with a 4.32 ERA against NY Mets in the last season. On the other side, Jon Nies is starting pitcher for New York Mets and he has 6.49 ERA. In the last season Ricky Nolasco pitched four times against New York Mets and the results were: 7-6, 10-8, 6-7, 10-3. Over is 8-0 in Nolascos last 8 starts vs. Mets ; Also, Over is 6-1 in Nieses last 7 starts overall. This game could go either way, but one thing is sure: we will see many runs! Both pitchers have a bad ERA, and the trends are with OVER here. I choose an adjustable line, which is a safetly option. Sport MLB Event Colorado Rockies - Arizona Diamondbacks Selection Arizona Diamondbacks +1.5 (Asian-handicap) Strength 10/10 Date 03/04/2011 Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 1.68 Reasoning Arizona won the first game on Friday-night with 7-6. Ubaldo Jimenez pitched for Colorado in the opening game, but Arizona made a total of 15hits. Jorge De La Rosa will be the starting pitcher for Colorado in the second game, and his counterpart from Arizona will be Daniel Hudson. Arizona Diamondbacks are 5-1 in Hudsons last 6 starts and Diamondbacks are 4-0 in the last 4 meetings. Rockies are 0-5 in their last 5 home games and I'm going with the "underdog" in this game. Arizona have a good starter, a better bullpen than Colorado and they can get another victory. Colorado didn't impressed me in the oppener game, and they looked very bad. Arizona should cover this spread. Sport MLB Event Texas - Boston Selection over 9.5 runs Strength 10/10 Date 03/04/2011 Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 1.98 Reasoning Texas took the oppener 9-5 on Friday and Colby Lewis will start on the mound for Rangers in the second game against Boston Red Sox in these series. Lewis is not a great pitcher; he is only 12-13 in the last season with a 3.72 ERA. On the other side, John Lackey will be the starting pitcher for Red Sox. Lackey was 14-11 in the last season and a 4.40 ERA. This guy has a 5.74 ERA against Texas Rangers in 23 games. Here we have two of the best offenses from MLB playing in "The Ballpark" - a very good place to hit. In the oppener game it was 14 runs, and now it will be another interesting game with a lot of runs from both sides. Over 9.5 runs for sure!