One fantasy bet at a time by Stella Artois,

Stella Artois

Hello every1,very excited to be part of this new community, that is the brilliant punters lounge.. To get some back ground information on me,im 25 this year,have a steady job with a nice pay check each month. For the last 10 years of my life ive always been a punter,in hindsight i probably started too early but that was down to having older brothers who enjoyed a bet as well.. I lost pretty much everything at the age of around 20,around the 6-7k mark in that space of about 5 years,it seemed like nothing at the time until i took a step back and looked at my life in detail... BUT,a lot,i mean a lot has changed since then..i took up the sport of poker around the age of 19 and fell in love..This preoccupied my addiction and soon weaned off gambling altogether as i had now become a very tidy player and started to make money for myself..roughly any were between a 200 loss - 500 profit every week..This was my new addiction.The problem was i was moving up the ranks too quickly for my own good and started getting involved with some serious online players..I soon cut back to my regular buy ins and i must say things are looking bright..playing on average 20-25 hrs p/week,with on average of a 125 profit per week.. Thats enough about me,i think you probably get the situation fairly well. The reason for setting up this 'log' is too primarily balance my time playing poker and sports betting as i want to wean myself back into gambling.. A lot has changed since i was a young fella and the desire to succeed is nothing greater than wanting to ride rihanna.. Anyway i will be back with a starting balance of €500,and will be betting primarily on horse racing with the odd football match maybe.. My target is to be happy and content with my betting and on the side make a nice few bob..

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.